ThongForums.com

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
As people keep asking me what happened to thongforums.com, I decided to make a thread to help clear it up and save time.

Basically from what I have been told, the site went down as there was a copyright claim made against them and they guy running the site behind the scenes did not want the hassle of dealing with it.

Of course all members of that site are more than welcome here.

Feel free to add anything extra Scott.

Anyway thanks guys

TK

some guy

It had a good run. I liked how it had a voting system (you could react to posts in a variety of ways) and the image host was excellent (thongloader).

But fuck it - whaletail nation must carry on!

Last edited:

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I'm going to reach-out to ThongNation and see if we can't get the forum backup for a week (likely different URL - no promises) so we can't maybe save some stuff and move it over to this forum. It might al be in the past at this point, though The issue of needing a new no-bs image host is still at hand. Further, forum/ image host redundancy is key (as seen with the demise of ThongForums.com) for keeping the community healthy.

Thank you for making this thread and being open, TK. Much appreciated.

~Scott

D

Deleted member 4458

Not going to lie. Gonna miss the ThongForums site. Had a real sense of community, especially when it first took off. Loved the layout and the awesome bug-free image host. Shame.

Glamour

The developer of this site was a student. The school is over, so this site is closed. I was registered there as well.