Male Wrestling Thong Slips

thongsthongsthongs

[media=youtube\]n6IPVIF5BhA[/media]&list=PLDmP0FkTDTMEBfZerQfG_DMWPhFZfSJbW

This playlist has a bunch of thong slips and even some great thong wedgies all from guys in wrestling. Pretty awesome.

Here are the wedgie ones (my favorites):
[media=youtube\]z4HR3dAvIA0&t=0s[/media]&index=177&list=WL

[media=youtube\]9rql2Kcj_cA[/media]&list=WL&index=178

(This one is amazing, especially since it's given by a girl)
[media=youtube\]h8AUsuXJ9Mg[/media]&index=179&list=WL

[media=youtube\]p3qyhdF8paw[/media]&index=180&list=WL

[media=youtube\]-9dGeubVE7Y[/media]&list=WL&index=181

*Most of the videos have time stamps in the comments

Lizhann

all those videos are blocked, any way of either putting them up again or saying what they were called as i would love to see them

Lizhann

does any body know of any inter gender wrestling wedgies they can post? ive got one in my head from a while back where the female wrestler pantses the guy and hes got a thong on so she wedgies him, i cant remember either of the superstars names so its difficult to look for, wasnt in the wwe i know that

thongsthongsthongs

does any body know of any inter gender wrestling wedgies they can post? ive got one in my head from a while back where the female wrestler pantses the guy and hes got a thong on so she wedgies him, i cant remember either of the superstars names so its difficult to look for, wasnt in the wwe i know that
Pretty sure this is what you're thinking of.

wonderwhy5

Wondering if anyone has any videos of this. Big fan of girls giving guys wedgies