Thong Stories: Girls I Know

clthong

Started this thread on the other forum and decided to bring it here. Basically it features pictures of girls that I know
and stories about them relating to thong sightings : )

This is a girl that I work with, although most of the year she is off at university and usually only comes back during holidays
and the summer. Looked through her Instagram one day and found these pics:

Never seen an actual thong slip from her but she has a great butt and in a few of these pics you can see what looks like visible underwear lines
and an adjustable thong bikini : )

clthong

This next one is a girl from Tinder that I went on a date with. At one point we were at a playground/park in front of the local college and she was playing around on the swings. She was wearing denim short shorts and at certain angles while she was on the swing I could practically see her crotch, which seemed to be shaved : P Also while on the swing she was leaning back at one point and as her shorts began to ride low I could see the tops of her panties sticking out. The shorts fell lower and lower and eventually I could make out that it was a lacy white thong : ) This made me instantly horny haha Never saw anymore of her body or thong but it was a fun day.

clthong

This girl was someone that I dated for a little while. During some of the first times that she came to my house I was able to get some good sightings : )
One time she was wearing jeans and while sitting on the couch I could a red thong strap hanging out one side of her pants. She also wore leggings
a lot and I remember while following her up the stairs one time I was able to see a slight vtl as the sun coming in hit them. Later on when it came
time to making out I would slide my hands into her leggings and discovered a very tiny La Senza thong the first time. I can only assume that
every time she was wearing leggings she had a thong on underneath : P

Ubuntu1

Nice posts. Did you ever mention how you like thongs to the last girl, the one you dated ?

clthong

This girl worked in an office where I used to do a summer job. One day, while I was coming out of the warehouse and into the main office, she was unpacking a box on the floor and I
could see a cheetah print thong showing out of her white pants. Another female colleague actually passed by and upon spotting the whale tail said "Nice thong!" which caused this girl
to become embarrassed and respond back sort of angrily lol

Last edited:

Gbanger

Gorgeous women. I really love this thread and hope you have more stories and ladies to share!

clthong

This girl also worked in the office where I used to do a summer job. One time in the lunchroom she was sitting at the table, wearing white pants and the top of her thong was sticking out.
It was crowded in there so I couldn't really look for very long but it was really hot : )

clthong

nice story; what did her thong look like? did she whaletail often?

It was a long time ago, maybe around like 2010 so my memory is a bit hazy haha but from what I can
remember it was something very similiar to this Calvin Klein style of thong:

I don't remember seeing a whaletail from her again while I worked there although I was always checking : P