How do you wear thongs daily?

Ubuntu1

For the guys that wear thongs daily, do you become desensitized to thongs or how are you not turned on all day? I don't think I could wear them all day as i'd be too horny but do you get used to them?

K

kuno23

You get use to it. I'm not saying there are days where I'm not walking around cocked, locked, and ready to go, but there are days where I'm not. It took me about a good 6 months to not be hard all the time. It also depends on what thong I'm wearing. If it's one of mine, I'm usually not, but if it's one of my wifes, SIL's, or any of my friends, im usually at half mast. There are days where I'm at full mast.

thongsthongsthongs

I usually wear the thongs that I can't feel at all outside so I don't get aroused all the time, but it does happen if I think about it. But at home, I'll wear thicker ones.

irthonger

Mod
Nah it wears off quite quickly imo. Unless you are thinking about it or getting dressed or undressed at the end of the day. But really it is just underwear. It is sexy when you make it sexy. I like to look at myself in the mirror and i feel sexy, that turns me on. But every day normal wear i dont even think about it. And they are so comfy i dont feel them so it is a win win.

I wear them everyday and only a few times i will get hard, main time is if i see a hot woman wearing a thong im like i need to show mine!

Main other time was when i used to be able to take co workers thongs and id be wearing them whilst working with her. That would make me extra horny! Knowing im wearing her thong

K

kiyoothong

When I first started wearing thongs, I couldn't bear having the back strap between my cheeks. It was like having a stone inside my shoe. I just constantly thought about it. But eventually, I got used to them, and now I barely feel anything when I have a thong on. But then there are times when I get excited. I sometimes get this tingling sensation when the back strap rubs against my buttcrack, and that's just a reminder that I have a thong on. Also, I like it when I wear a thong on a windy day. I can feel the wind tickling my bare cheeks and that's also a tingling sensation.
I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so I want others to take notice of my thong. I don't go around flashing my thong, but I want people to know that guys can wear thongs too. So, I get excited when I get to talk about thongs.

I can wear thongs daily because I have 40+ thongs. Even though I have a lot of thongs, I just never have enough thongs and I keep getting more.

ioannis

I agree with kiyoothong and irthonger....after some time ( usually a week) of wearing a thong full time, you get use to it.Of course always there is this exciting feeling of wearing a thong, but after some time you consider it as a normal underwear. Nowdays, i dont feel the backstrap, and only if i think of it i have this wonderfull tingling sensation.But i really like to see others in thongs or know that they are wearing a thong....its mostly a mind game for me.
But i propose to you, to start wearing them.Dont be afraid going out in them and spent time in them.after all, if you are out and feel uncomfortable for any reason, you can always take the thong off and go commando for the rest time.....
I think that it would be fun and intresting to post here-as a diary- your everyday progress. maybe --with the encourage of all the members--the transition from the underwear you are wearing now to thongs, would be more easy for you.

Gbanger

SHORT ANSWER: I wear comfortable men's thongs.

LONG ANSWER: You asked if we get "desensitized to thongs." No, absolutely not. I've been obsessed with thongs for nearly 2 decades, and I've tried to get over it. Fact is though, there is nothing that will ever desensitize us to this fetish. Thongs will always be extremely arousing to us. So the idea that thongs will somehow become less arousing, and then you can wear them, is the wrong way to think about it in my opinion.

For me, even though I am obsessed with thongs, that extreme arousal is for whatever reason isolated to women and women's thongs. I see a woman wearing a thong and it's an instant boner. I see a dude wearing a thong, and nothing. If I opened Mrs. Proud's underwear drawer and saw her hundreds of thongs, my head would explode. Yet if I open kiyoo's drawer and see a bunch of his men's thong, I will have no reaction.

This is why I wear men's thongs. They have no arousal effect on me. I agree with you, if I was wearing a sexy ladies thong, I'd totally be turned on. It's what hot women wear, it's tiny, its colorful, it's lacy, etc. Plus it wouldn't fit my anatomy properly so I'll always be noticing it. Men's thongs on the other hand are just not sexy to me. I mean, they are designed with a special pouch up front to accommodate your cock and balls. What's arousing about that? And even though they are thongs, they are not women's underwear. No women would ever be wearing the same men's thong as me, so there is no female association with them. As such, when you completely remove the female factor, the thongs are suddenly no longer arousing and really become just another pair of underwear.

So why do I wear thongs if it has nothing to do with my fetish? One word: comfort. Despite how they look, wearing a thong does not feel like having an all day wedgie. In fact, I don't even notice the strap up my butt. Fullback underwear rides up and gives me constant wedgies, but with thongs it's never an issue. Remember, the primary purpose of thongs is not to arouse, it's to be worn as underwear beneath your pants all day. They are designed to be comfortable. So as long as you are wearing the right size it won't feel weird between your cheeks and you'll probably forget you're even wearing a thong by the time you get your belt buckled. And this also continues the domino effect: if the thong is comfortable, you won't feel it. If you don't feel it, you won't think about it. If you don't think about it, you won't be aroused by it.

So don't be afraid to try them out! Buy some boring men's thongs and just wear them as underwear for a few days to see how it is for yourself. Even if you don't become a daily thong wearer, I think any guy who loves thongs enough to be a member of this community should at least have a few men's thongs of his own in his underwear drawer.

K

kiyoothong

LONG ANSWER: You asked if we get "desensitized to thongs." No, absolutely not. I've been obsessed with thongs for nearly 2 decades, and I've tried to get over it. Fact is though, there is nothing that will ever desensitize us to this fetish. Thongs will always be extremely arousing to us. So the idea that thongs will somehow become less arousing, and then you can wear them, is the wrong way to think about it in my opinion.

For me, even though I am obsessed with thongs, that extreme arousal is for whatever reason isolated to women and women's thongs. I see a woman wearing a thong and it's an instant boner. I see a dude wearing a thong, and nothing. If I opened Mrs. Proud's underwear drawer and saw her hundreds of thongs, my head would explode. Yet if I open kiyoo's drawer and see a bunch of his men's thong, I will have no reaction.

This is why I wear men's thongs. They have no arousal effect on me. I agree with you, if I was wearing a sexy ladies thong, I'd totally be turned on. It's what hot women wear, it's tiny, its colorful, it's lacy, etc. Plus it wouldn't fit my anatomy properly so I'll always be noticing it. Men's thongs on the other hand are just not sexy to me. I mean, they are designed with a special pouch up front to accommodate your cock and balls. What's arousing about that? And even though they are thongs, they are not women's underwear. No women would ever be wearing the same men's thong as me, so there is no female association with them. As such, when you completely remove the female factor, the thongs are suddenly no longer arousing and really become just another pair of underwear.

So why do I wear thongs if it has nothing to do with my fetish? One word: comfort. Despite how they look, wearing a thong does not feel like having an all day wedgie. In fact, I don't even notice the strap up my butt. Fullback underwear rides up and gives me constant wedgies, but with thongs it's never an issue. Remember, the primary purpose of thongs is not to arouse, it's to be worn as underwear beneath your pants all day. They are designed to be comfortable. So as long as you are wearing the right size it won't feel weird between your cheeks and you'll probably forget you're even wearing a thong by the time you get your belt buckled. And this also continues the domino effect: if the thong is comfortable, you won't feel it. If you don't feel it, you won't think about it. If you don't think about it, you won't be aroused by it.

So don't be afraid to try them out! Buy some boring men's thongs and just wear them as underwear for a few days to see how it is for yourself. Even if you don't become a daily thong wearer, I think any guy who loves thongs enough to be a member of this community should at least have a few men's thongs of his own in his underwear drawer.

Lol Gbanger, I would get hard if I saw you in a thong. Well that's just me. I am straight, but I have bi tendencies. But like Gbanger, I prefer seeing chicks in thongs. When I am behind a chick, I check to see if she's a thonger. But when a guy is in front of me, I just ignore him as I highly doubt that he's a thonger. I wear thongs purely for comfort, and I wear them on the beach so that girls can take note of me. It would mean the world to me if a girl came up to me and told me that I have a nice butt.

I wear thongs daily and wear men’s also women’s. they are my only underwear now.
My loving wife supports it.

I still sometimes get excited thinking that I’m wearing a thong and no one knows

Undiesrgr8

I too wear strictly Male thongs. I can't help but think if that was more the norm than men wearing female thongs there would be different ideas to guys about thongs. I think more guys should be wearing Male thongs. I want Male thongs to be as normal on guys as boxers.

Undiesrgr8

I also agree it would be more beneficial and more of a thing if major retailers would sell them in their stores. I'd love to see fruit of the loom put out some thongs like jockey and have them in Walmart and Target all the time. I know our local Dillards Carrie's Marino thongs for men but they are always getting stolen. Kmart always had a good selection of Joe boxer thongs but there are not anymore left here. Thongs need to be put on the shelves and purchased normally! How can we make this happen?!

K

kiyoothong

If you wanna wear thongs 24/7, then get rid of your boxers and briefs.

Regnoht

I just took the dive and got rid of all but one non-thong or g strings. In time I will throw it away. Maybe in a month. I want to make it a month straight and then I will throw it out. I have gone back and forth with how much I wear thongs and g strings, but now I am going to get to just have thongs or g strings. It will force me to wear them to the doctor office. That is pretty much the only place that has kept me from throwing the others out. I think now, I just don't care.

NCThonger

The feeling of the thong/g-string strap in your ass all day long is a great feeling indeed. That is the main reason I wear them daily as my underwear of choice. Reason #2 is I love the way my ass looks in thongs & g-strings. Reason #3 is they make me feel sexy! I could go on and on....