How many of you guys who are into thongs also wear them?

Wedgielover19

So ive been into girls in thongs since my early teenage years, always loved any glimpse i could see.

Ive been a member on here for a while in the shadows.

Just curious how many of you guys who are into your women in thongs also where thongs yourself ?

rag1055844

Occasionally wear gf's thongs. tight & skimpy. sheer is a bonus. Love to sk ype c2c modeling with guys.

K

kuno23

Been into thongs since I was 13 or 14. Been wearing them since I was 15 or 16. My wife wears them and knows I wear them too

joni joni

I wear thong panties, nearly everyday. only times I don't, if I don't, are around bedtime (early morning, late night)

Pink

I’ve been wearing thongs and bras for 25 years. Recently started wearing women’s jeans in public

Gbanger

I wear men's thongs as my everyday underwear. My thong obsession has little to do with why I actually wear them though. It's strictly for comfort.

thongz

yep all about thongs for me too - or commando but mainly thongs. probably would free ball more often but would bulge too obvious in work slacks.

Gbanger

yep all about thongs for me too - or commando but mainly thongs. probably would free ball more often but would bulge too obvious in work slacks.

This 100%. I actually consider myself a commando guy, but with work pants I have to wear underwear or else it'll look like I'm trying to hide an elephant beneath a beach towel down there. lol. Unfortunately for me wearing underwear means having a wedgie. I'm cursed with a hungry ass, so no matter what style I wear it will inevitably ride up and get bunched in my crack. This is why I prefer thongs. A tiny, well designed strap is so much more comfortable to have between your buttcheeks than a scratchy wad of fabric that's not designed to be there. My underwear is going to be up my ass regardless, but at least with thongs I don't notice it.

some guy

I can't do commando. I like having my balls cupped and my cock supported in an upright position, lol. Wide-band thongs (like Jockey) are perfect for me.

thongz

must admit I've learned to prefer to thong than go commando. I learnt the hard way as I went on a work trip with my female boss and didn't pack one set of underwear. now my boss is a hottie so she had got a glance of my cock a little more than I was expecting and even one client did too. from then on she gave me the feedback of always packing properly on trips.

Ppics30

Every day now. Been wearing women's panties of some sort for about 3-4 years but made the switch to thongs full time about a year ago. Best decision in a while.