Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thongs with Friends

Re: Thongs with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    The thong challenge was a huge success. The friend used to not like wearing thongs, but she keeps extending the challenge! We hung out recently and she mentioned that she was wearing a thong under her skirt. Almost every time we see her, she seems to comment on her thongs in a positive way. I think she's addicted, lol.
    So, is the friend single? hahahaha. That's awesome how she's into thongs now. Who came up with the challenge idea and why? Did your wife not like wearing thongs either or was she just trying to get her friend to make the switch?

This story totally supports my theory that I posted a few days ago about the women who are the most enthusiastic and addicted to thongs often tend to be the same women who were most resistant to wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    I don't know her opinion of thongs, but she's pretty old and probably never worn them. It's funny how older generations tend to view butts as unappealing or just neutral, but younger generations view butts as inherently attractive. We've really glorified butts to the point where they need to be dressed up and shown off at all times. For those older generations, thongs are just silly and weird, but for us they accentuate the sexiest part of the body.

But yeah, I love being part of the generation where the majority of us are walking around with fabric up our butts, haha. Generation Thong!
    Yeah, millennials get a lot of shit and we definitely were dealt a bad hand economically, but it's all worth it to be part of the Thong Generation! It is funny how older generations simply cannot comprehended the thong thing, yet for us (women at least) having your underwear up your butt is expected and part of a normal daily routine. That's why it's awesome to discover an older woman who wears thong underwear!

2. Sponsored Links

Not a story about JH but one about my SIL, CC. I got off work early and when I got home CC was out back on the deck sun bathing in a bikini. I grabbed a beer and went out back and sat down and we talked for about an hour or so before I jokingly said she should tan topless and in a thong. She laughed and said she would tan in a thong but not topless but I had to as well. I said ok so I went inside and grabbed her pink candies microfiber gstring hipster for her and a purple cotton thong I had bought a while ago. I put on the purple thong and walked back outside and handed her her thong. She went in and put it on and we laid in the sun for about another hour or so before she had to leave.

4. Sponsored Links

No kidding kuno23

6. Sponsored Links