Thongs with Friends

K

kuno23

This morning my wife got up when I did because she had to be at work early. When she got dressed she put on her purple candies microfiber gstring hipster and matching bra and I put on my SIL's white vs pink lace back vstring. It was JH's turn to drive so when she picked me up she alteady had her pants down and was wearing a pink vs signature vstring

K

kuno23

So yesterday I was hangin out with JH for the majority of the day. I had on my wife's purple candies microfiber gstring hipster and she had on a pink lace vs pink thong. We went to a couple stores and the whole time she was whaletailing and it got me so hard. This morning I picked her up for work and was wearing her leopard print vs signature thong. She got in the car and took off her pants and she had on the same leopard print thong. I just laughed and said looks like we match and she said that she was wearing a matching bra to and lifted her shirt. It took everything I had not to cum all over the place and she could tell I was ready to blow.

K

kuno23

My wife and I were at the grocery store yesterday and there was a woman there (I'd say she was in her early 30s) wearing a white thong bodysuit. I didnt even notice it at first my wife pointed it out. She kinda elbowed me and said "what if i wore one of those?" And pointed it out. The lady was bent over gettin something off the bottom shelf and the bottom of the body suit was just barely visible above her shorts. I just laughed and said "if you want one go for it".

some guy

So, is the friend single? hahahaha. That's awesome how she's into thongs now. Who came up with the challenge idea and why? Did your wife not like wearing thongs either or was she just trying to get her friend to make the switch?

The friend is also married. Her husband is also pretty cool and liberal with his wife, so we have double dates all the time. My wife will flash her ass in a thong sometimes, the friend let me feel her tits, and it's all mutually agreed upon.

The friend actually challenged herself to wear thongs every day because she liked the freedom and sex appeal but needed to overcome the wedgie feeling. My wife already converted years ago.

K

kuno23

Picked up JH this morning and she was flashing her purple vs signature thong and I showed her the leopard print vs signature vstring she had givin me. On the way to work she asked if I wanted another thong. Of course I said hell yes so she dug into her purse and hands me a white lace waist vs thong. I asked if she wanted me to buy her some new ones and she said "No. I kinda want another one like your wife wears." So today after work if my wife isnt home were gonna swing by my place and ill grab her one of my wifes thongs.

K

kuno23

Couple of stories. First, my wife. We went out for the day to do some shopping and to the hardware store and while we were out she kept pulling up her pants. Every 5 mins or so she would mudder under her breath "These fucking pants" and pull them up. The whole time im just laughing. After about an hour of this she said fuck it and just let her pants fall and was whaletailing for the rest of the day showing off her pink cotton vs thong. Im walkin around horny as hell and i know at least 2 guys checked out her ass. When we got home i dragged her to our bedroom and fucked her for a good hour. Last night we had a cook out with a bunch of friends and my SIL. My sil gave my wife a huge wedgie and ripped her white thong off.

Next, my SIL. I came home one day last week and she was out back tanning again. I decided to go to her room and rub a quick one off in one of her thongs. Was about to bust when she walked in and just laughed. She turned around and yelled back "Clean up when ur done" and walked away. I finished and threw her thong in the hamper. Yesterday morning while i was getting dressed she came in and asked me for a favor. I said sure and she asked if she could wear one of my thongs. I said sure and told her to grab whatever one she wanted. She went over and grabbed JH's light blue vs signature vstring and put it on and through out the day would pop a whaletail.

Have a few about JH that I will share later.

nicknl

Loved reading your stories man. Nice to hear everyone around you is cool with it and that you are really able to share the fun with them. While I was reading up on your stories I was almost waiting for the moment you and JH would end up doing even more ghehe... Would your wife and her husband be okay with that you think?

Also, these stories would be so much better with some visual content ;)

K

kuno23

The most JH has ever let me do is blow a load on her ass and thong. My wife and her husband would kill us both if they found out and if we tried anything more. I would post pictures but if any of them found out I'm even telling yall about what happens they would kill me. Hell my wife doesn't even know that half the thongs I have were at one point someone elses

nicknl

That's a shame, but nothing you can do about it really. Does she know about your weekly ritual with JH though?

K

kuno23

She knows were good friends and that we ride to work together sometimes. Nothin about what we do.

Which brings me to the stories about JH. Last Monday I went to pick her up for work. When she got in the car her first words were 'You're gonna be mad.' I asked her why and she said she didnt have time to do laundry so she had to wear panties and pulled out her pink and white string bikini (which was still hot as hell). I told her that when I dropped her off at the end of the day I wanted to see her ass. She said ok and when I dropped her off we went inside and she pulled down her pants to show me her ass. It was fantastic. She said to pull my pants down to show her my thong so I pulled my pants down and was wearing a black thong I bought a while ago and had a huge hard on. I asked if I could grab her ass and she said sure. I walked over and got 2 handfuls of cheeks and "accidentally" rubbed my dick across her ass. She just laughed and pulled her pants back up. I wanted to cum on her ass so bad.

Yesterday she was wearing my wifes white candies microfiber gstring hipster and showed it off all day.

K

kuno23

Not a story about any of the girls but a story about my buddy. Lets call him PC (hes the guy that gave me his ex-wifes thongs and panties and he also wears thongs). About a month ago me, him, and a bunch of other guys got to talkin about doin a guys camping trip for a weekend out at my grandfather's property. Everyone made the necessary arrangements so they could all go. Were all supposed to go this weekend. Well last night I got a call from the other guys sayin they couldn't make it so I called PC and told him that everyone else had backed out. He said that this weekend was the only weekend he could go if I still wanted to go so I said I need to get out there anyway to clear out the paths and he said ok. Later on he texted me with a question. He asked since it would only be the 2 of us would it be weird if he wore thongs the whole weekend. I said no cuz i was plannin on wearin thongs the whole time too. He then said he had something else he wanted to tell me so I said go for it, I was completely cool with whatever he had to say. He then tolt me that he not only wears thongs and panties, he likes wearin bras too and sometimes he fully crossdresses, wearing his ex-wifes skirt that she left and a tank top. I told him I was cool with it and if he wanted to wear all that I'd be fine (ever since we first told each other about wearin thongs weve been lettin in on each others little secrets). He said he wasnt into messing around with other guys he just likes wearin womens clothes and I said good im not into that either. Then I got to thinking about it and asked him what its like to wear a bra and he sait its not really that bad, to which I just laughed. Then he asked if I could get ahold of one of my wifes bras for him and I said I would try. So this weekend will be interesting.

K

kuno23

So were gettin ready to leave for the property. Im wearin my SIL's light blue vs pink lace back vstring and packed 4 more thongs. A black candies microfiber gstring hipster from my wife, the leopard print vs signature vstring and a purple vs signature thong from JH, and PH's ex-wifes white lace Smart & Sexy thong with blue trim. I also packed 2 of my wifes Candies push-up bras, one white and one pink. Hes wearing a black cotton Flirtitude thong from his ex-wife. Idk what else he packed yet but he said he brought a pink vs bra also

K

kuno23

So nothing really exciting happened this weekend. We got to the property friday around noon and had to cut up some fallen trees that were across the path down to the creek. Of course we were both whaletailing the whole time. PH asked whose thong I was wearing and I told him my SIL's. After we got to the creek wo set up out tents and got a fire goin and just hung out. That night we were just sittin by the fire drinkin and I asked him what he liked about bras. He just laughed and said he couldnt really explain it other than the fact that he just likes wearin them so I went to my tent and grabbed my wifes white bra and handed it to him and he went and put it on and I put on my wife's pink bra. After about an hour or so he said he wanted to get in the creek but didnt have a swim suit so I told him just get in wearin his thong and bra. He laughed and said that he wasnt too sure about that with another guy around and I said I would do it too so we both stripped down to our thongs (I took off my bra, he didnt) and went swimmin in the creek. When we got out we went up and changed and just sat by the fire. I changer into JH's leopard print vs signature vstring and he changed into a pink and white flirtitude thong. After about another hour we went to bed. The rest of the weekend was the same way

K

kuno23

Another story. When I got home yesterday my wife told me to had a conference to go to all week out of state and then was flying to Ohio to see her parents and CC was flyin to Ohio today (Monday) so Im gonna have the house to myself for 2 weeks. This morning driving to work I found out that FH, JH's husband is gonna ba gone all week as well so I might invite JH over to hang out one day. Also she is wearing my wifes white candies microfiber gstring hipster with black polka dots.