Thongs with Friends

K

kuno23

So I figured I would start a new thread about anyone who has a friend or friends (guy or girl) that knows that we wear thongs and possibly wears them as well and be able to share stories of you have any.

I have 4, 1 is my wife, 1 is my SIL, 1 is a guy, and the other is my best friends wife. All wear things and all know I wear them too. I'll start with my wife. She's tall, skinny, 32c, wears large thongs. She's known for years that i wear them and is completely cool with it and even likes it. It's the same with my SIL, tall, skinny, 36D, wears medium thongs. She even let's me wear hers and let's me cum on her thongs.

My buddy, hes known for about 3 years. We've hung out a few times and hes seen my whaletail and I've seen his. Hes even givin me some of his ex-wife's things and I've given him some of my wifes and SIL's.

My best friends wife, let's call her JH. She had known for a while. Tall, curvy, 36C, large/xl thongs. I have loads of stories about her but I'll start with the most recent. We ride to work together because we work in the same building. Every Monday we came up with this little game that she picks what thong I wear and I pick what thong she wears. Today she picked her leopard print vs signature vstring for me and I picked her purple vs signature thong for her and on the way to and from work we have to show a whaletail. I honestly think she gets more of a thrill out of it than I do.

some guy

My wife knows, obviously - I told her within weeks of starting to date her. Needed to test that out as soon as possible to see if it was cool. She always liked my ass in a thong. She tells me I have a nicer ass than her (but I disagree, of course).

This is just humiliating, but technically my mom knows because she walked into my bathroom once while I was just standing there in a thong, ass facing her. Nothing was ever said, lol.

Also humiliating, my sister might know. I used to raid her panty drawer, which was 90% thongs and g-strings. One day she came home with a Victoria's Secret haul, a bunch of v-strings, and randomly asked me "so, you want to wear my leopard-print thong?" I said nothing, and she just laughed and walked away. (Later that day, I caught her flaunting her new v-string over her low-rise jeans...which was completely normal in 2003.)

An old guy friend might know because I accidentally whaletailed one day. I just realized my thong was showing at one point, but nothing was ever said thankfully.

My wife's best friend knows. She frequently compliments my ass in front of my wife, which my wife is cool with. One night she got my wife's permission to feel my ass, and I was wearing thin sweatpants and a thong. She said something like, "ooh, it's so soft!" and asked if I had any underwear on. I simply said yes, not specifying what kind.

Then another night, she was talking about thongs with my wife, as they were both doing a "thong challenge" where they can only wear thongs for a month (or maybe longer). Then the friend asked me if I've ever worn a thong before. I didn't see any point in hiding it, so I said "Yeah, I'm wearing one right now actually. I wear thongs about 50% of the time." And she was just pleasantly surprised, saying "oh! Well you should wear a thong with an ass like that!" Not gonna lie, that comment got me pretty hard.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this one! This girl I used to like back in high school most likely saw my thong. She had a crush on me too. We were doing some kind of science project at school with everyone sitting on the floor. I was wearing my sister's red v-string that day. My pants were just regular-fitting jeans that I thought would stay covering my thong...but after sitting on the floor a while, they slid down enough to give me a whaletail. The girl went to grab some equipment. When she returned, she casually stood behind me for a minute but just continued talking about the project. However, her voice changed slightly, as if she was trying not to sound surprised. She just hesitated slightly like, "oh, um...yes, let's do that" and then went back to work. Only later did I feel my thong and tuck it away. She never directly mentioned it, but there's no way she could have missed my red v-string showing above blue jeans while standing right behind me. In those days, I didn't want anyone to know I'm a thong guy, so I never brought it up. In retrospect, I think she totally liked my thong and would've been down to hook up, lol. But we never did, sadly...sorry that couldn't have a more epic ending, but at least you know I'm being honest.

Last edited:
K

kuno23

I have another story about a former FWB. Some of you know her from my previous postings, AR. My favorite story about her is one day we went fishing out on my boat. I told her instead of bathing suits we should wear thongs instead and she said ok. So were out on the water fishing and she decides she wanted to go swimming so she took off her clothes and got down to her white bra and multicolored flirtitude thong and jumped in. I took off my shorts and jumped in as well. As she was getting out another boat went past us and got a very nice view of her ass. After that we just fished wearing only our thongs for the rest of the day/evening.

K

kuno23

So its Monday which means that JH and I choose what thongs we wear only today we did something a little different. Normally she will pick one of my thongs for me to wear and vice versa. I texted her last night and said she should choose one of hers for me to wear and I would choose one of mine for her to wear and she was cool with it. So I get to her place and she hands me a pink vs thong with a black lace waist and I handed her my buddies ex-wife's black lace playboy tback. We get in the car and were about to leave and she asks if we could ride to work with no pants on. I said sure and we drove to work with no pants on and I got a huge hard on. Jokingly she said I should take care of that before going in. I wanted to tell her to take care of it but I knew better than to say that. We put our bangs back on and she gets out with a huge whaletail and I told her she should leave it all day

ioannis

hi!! my best ever experience, was last summer.I met a guy from another forum and he is into thongs as i am. He had a gf from china and both of them visited us in Athens.We spent together some days. We are all full time thongers.We visited several beaches and the common behavior was this : We ( me, my wife, him and his wife) had our swimthongs on , under our shorts on the way to the beach.then, after our swim, we changed to clean and fresh underwear thongs and go for food/coffee/ice cream or whatever. we were so comfortable with each other , so if someone showed whaletail,the rest of us just comment in a positive way, about how look it shows etc. of course we had long conversations about thongs, which of them are comfortable, which one we like more and why, how is the feeling of the thong we have on etc...
For me, the most enjoyable thing from all this, was the feeling/thought that all of us we have something between our cheeks hehehe...

K

kuno23

Another Monday, today it was JH's turn to drive so she came and picked me up. She texted me this morning and said to wear one of my wifes thongs so I grabbed her blue lace back candies thong and I told her to wear the white candies microfiber gstring hipster of my wifes that I gave her. On our way to work I asked if I could see her whole ass so when we pulled into a fast food joint to get breakfast she turned to show her ass. Seeing her ass swallow my wifes thing got me so hard. When we got back in the car I asked if I could grab her ass and she said sure. Was absolutely amazing

Gbanger

My wife knows, obviously - I told her within weeks of starting to date her. Needed to test that out as soon as possible to see if it was cool. She always liked my ass in a thong. She tells me I have a nicer ass than her (but I disagree, of course).

This is just humiliating, but technically my mom knows because she walked into my bathroom once while I was just standing there in a thong, ass facing her. Nothing was ever said, lol.

Also humiliating, my sister might know. I used to raid her panty drawer, which was 90% thongs and g-strings. One day she came home with a Victoria's Secret haul, a bunch of v-strings, and randomly asked me "so, you want to wear my leopard-print thong?" I said nothing, and she just laughed and walked away. (Later that day, I caught her flaunting her new v-string over her low-rise jeans...which was completely normal in 2003.)

An old guy friend might know because I accidentally whaletailed one day. I just realized my thong was showing at one point, but nothing was ever said thankfully.

My wife's best friend knows. She frequently compliments my ass in front of my wife, which my wife is cool with. One night she got my wife's permission to feel my ass, and I was wearing thin sweatpants and a thong. She said something like, "ooh, it's so soft!" and asked if I had any underwear on. I simply said yes, not specifying what kind.

Then another night, she was talking about thongs with my wife, as they were both doing a "thong challenge" where they can only wear thongs for a month (or maybe longer). Then the friend asked me if I've ever worn a thong before. I didn't see any point in hiding it, so I said "Yeah, I'm wearing one right now actually. I wear thongs about 50% of the time." And she was just pleasantly surprised, saying "oh! Well you should wear a thong with an ass like that!" Not gonna lie, that comment got me pretty hard.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this one! This girl I used to like back in high school most likely saw my thong. She had a crush on me too. We were doing some kind of science project at school with everyone sitting on the floor. I was wearing my sister's red v-string that day. My pants were just regular-fitting jeans that I thought would stay covering my thong...but after sitting on the floor a while, they slid down enough to give me a whaletail. The girl went to grab some equipment. When she returned, she casually stood behind me for a minute but just continued talking about the project. However, her voice changed slightly, as if she was trying not to sound surprised. She just hesitated slightly like, "oh, um...yes, let's do that" and then went back to work. Only later did I feel my thong and tuck it away. She never directly mentioned it, but there's no way she could have missed my red v-string showing above blue jeans while standing right behind me. In those days, I didn't want anyone to know I'm a thong guy, so I never brought it up. In retrospect, I think she totally liked my thong and would've been down to hook up, lol. But we never did, sadly...sorry that couldn't have a more epic ending, but at least you know I'm being honest.

Awesome stories some guy. You're wife is a treasure and I hope you guys post more of her in the future! Also, I'm pretty sure we'd all love to hear, in great detail, all about the thong challenge she did with her best friend. hahahaha

Oh, and that fun, thong wearing sister of yours... is she single by any chance? Asking for a friend. hahaha

Getting caught by your mom had to suck! That was always my biggest fear, especially since my mom was totally anti-thong up until a few years ago when she started wearing them herself. Was your mom anti-thong too? I wonder what she thought when she found out both her kids wear them. hahaha

irthonger

Mod
Another Monday, today it was JH's turn to drive so she came and picked me up. She texted me this morning and said to wear one of my wifes thongs so I grabbed her blue lace back candies thong and I told her to wear the white candies microfiber gstring hipster of my wifes that I gave her. On our way to work I asked if I could see her whole ass so when we pulled into a fast food joint to get breakfast she turned to show her ass. Seeing her ass swallow my wifes thing got me so hard. When we got back in the car I asked if I could grab her ass and she said sure. Was absolutely amazing

This is amazing! please can't wait to hear more about these pick a thong encounters. It is very exciting thinking about being in your shoes. It would be amazing. What is a SIL by the way?

K

kuno23

So monday is my wifes birthday si me and JH went out shopping earlier because i wanted her opinion on some jewelry. After we left the store i said that i wanted to go to a local sex shop and get something fun for the night. She said sure so we went to the store too look around. When we got there i told her she should whaletail the whole time and she did. She squatted down a few times and showed everyone her black vs signature thong. I grabbed a few things for my wife and as i was walkin to the register i passed a man thong that caught my eye so i grabbed it, paid for my stuff, and we left. On the way home JH asked if she could see me in that thong so i said sure. When we got to her place i went in and changed. Before i came out i told her she had to show me all of her thong if she wanted to see all of mine. She said ok and took off her pants and i walked out only wearin my new thong snd seein her with no pants on got me hard as fuck

some guy

Awesome stories some guy. You're wife is a treasure and I hope you guys post more of her in the future! Also, I'm pretty sure we'd all love to hear, in great detail, all about the thong challenge she did with her best friend. hahahaha

Ok, I got some thong pics of my wife recently, so I'll be sure and re-launch my old thread soon.

The thong challenge was a huge success. The friend used to not like wearing thongs, but she keeps extending the challenge! We hung out recently and she mentioned that she was wearing a thong under her skirt. Almost every time we see her, she seems to comment on her thongs in a positive way. I think she's addicted, lol.

Oh, and that fun, thong wearing sister of yours... is she single by any chance? Asking for a friend. hahaha

Nah, she's married. Soz.

Getting caught by your mom had to suck! That was always my biggest fear, especially since my mom was totally anti-thong up until a few years ago when she started wearing them herself. Was your mom anti-thong too? I wonder what she thought when she found out both her kids wear them. hahaha

I don't know her opinion of thongs, but she's pretty old and probably never worn them. It's funny how older generations tend to view butts as unappealing or just neutral, but younger generations view butts as inherently attractive. We've really glorified butts to the point where they need to be dressed up and shown off at all times. For those older generations, thongs are just silly and weird, but for us they accentuate the sexiest part of the body.

But yeah, I love being part of the generation where the majority of us are walking around with fabric up our butts, haha. Generation Thong!

Last edited:
K

kuno23

Sorry yall no new stories. My wife has been sick since sat, my SIL is out of town, and JH stayed home on Monday to look after their daughter who was also sick. Hopefully ill have something soon

K

kuno23

Yesterday JH had on a black lace thong and i had on a matching yellow lace thong that she had given me

Gbanger

The thong challenge was a huge success. The friend used to not like wearing thongs, but she keeps extending the challenge! We hung out recently and she mentioned that she was wearing a thong under her skirt. Almost every time we see her, she seems to comment on her thongs in a positive way. I think she's addicted, lol.

So, is the friend single? hahahaha. That's awesome how she's into thongs now. Who came up with the challenge idea and why? Did your wife not like wearing thongs either or was she just trying to get her friend to make the switch?

This story totally supports my theory that I posted a few days ago about the women who are the most enthusiastic and addicted to thongs often tend to be the same women who were most resistant to wearing them.

I don't know her opinion of thongs, but she's pretty old and probably never worn them. It's funny how older generations tend to view butts as unappealing or just neutral, but younger generations view butts as inherently attractive. We've really glorified butts to the point where they need to be dressed up and shown off at all times. For those older generations, thongs are just silly and weird, but for us they accentuate the sexiest part of the body.

But yeah, I love being part of the generation where the majority of us are walking around with fabric up our butts, haha. Generation Thong!

Yeah, millennials get a lot of shit and we definitely were dealt a bad hand economically, but it's all worth it to be part of the Thong Generation! It is funny how older generations simply cannot comprehended the thong thing, yet for us (women at least) having your underwear up your butt is expected and part of a normal daily routine. That's why it's awesome to discover an older woman who wears thong underwear!

K

kuno23

Not a story about JH but one about my SIL, CC. I got off work early and when I got home CC was out back on the deck sun bathing in a bikini. I grabbed a beer and went out back and sat down and we talked for about an hour or so before I jokingly said she should tan topless and in a thong. She laughed and said she would tan in a thong but not topless but I had to as well. I said ok so I went inside and grabbed her pink candies microfiber gstring hipster for her and a purple cotton thong I had bought a while ago. I put on the purple thong and walked back outside and handed her her thong. She went in and put it on and we laid in the sun for about another hour or so before she had to leave.