Thongs with Friends

K

kuno23

Last night JH came over and hung out around the fire pit drinkin and showin off our thongs. She had on a pink vs signature vstring and a pink bra and I had on her purple vs signature thong. After about an hour of drinking and talking we were feeling pretty good I decided I was gonna try to get a little more out of the situation and asked what would she do if I stripped down to only my thong. She just laughed and said she really didn't know so I went ahead and took off everything except my thong. I then asked if she could take off her pants and shirt. She was a little hesitant at first but after a little while she did. When she took her pants off and showed off her entire ass and thong I got so hard. After more drinks i kept noticing her looking at my hard cock through my thong. Towards the end of the night she was pretty drunk and finally asked to see it so I pulled it out of my thong and she slid closer and grabbed it and started stroking it and i grabbed her ass and thong. I told her I wanted to cum on her ass and thong so she stood up and bent over the railing and let me shoot a load all over her ass and thong. After that I went in and gave her ler leopard print vs signature vstring to change into and we hung out for a while longer.

K

kuno23

Sorry I havent been posting. Things have been crazy between work and emergency house repairs. Our house is on a concrete slab and the main waterline ruptured under the slab so we've had to get that repaired. No real good stories for ya'll. JH and I still do our thing showin off our thongs when were headin to and from work and my SIL still shows off hers. I see my wifes on a daily basis.

K

kuno23

So last night I got a text from JH asking me to please wear one of my wifes thongs so right now I'm wearin a white Candies microfiber gstring hipster with black polka dots. When i pulled up to JH's house she got in flashin the black Candies microfiber gstring hipster with white polka dots I gave her from my wife. She took of her pants and laid back and rolled over to show off her ass which got me as hard as a rock whish she noticed and giggled and asked if I liked what I saw lol

K

kuno23

So last night my wife wasnt feeling good so she went to bed early and CC and I stayed up just hangin out watchin tv and talkin. Eventually a asked her what thong she was wearing so she pulled down her pants to show off her pink Candies Microfiber gstring hipster which got me instantly hard. I took off my pants and had on my buddies ex-wifes white Smart and Sexy mesh thong. I kept noticing CC looking at my hard cock and asked if she wanted to see it. She said yes and pulled my thong to the side and grabbed it while i grabbed her ass. After a few minutes she got u and went to her room and came back with a pink vs string bikini and wrapped it around my cock and started giving me a panty job/blow job combo. After a little while I blew my load in her mouth and then we switched places and I ate her tight little pussy. When she came I was ready to go again and asked her to put on her string bikini along with her thong and bend over. She did and I shot another load onto her ass, thong, and panties

iwearthongpanties

My roomates have opened up to me wearing thongs around the house, I'll do laundry & cook in just a thong and they don't even say anything about it. Wonder what they say when I'm not around lol.

Looking for friends that wear thongs though, would be cool to have a drinking buddy/ gaming friend that we can just let our thongs hang out and help each other expose one another in front of girls. I.e wedgie or pantsing.

K

kuno23

So I have a fun story from yesterday. I took the day off yesterday just cuz i felt like it and wanted to be lazy all day. So i got up and put on JH's leopard print vs signature thong and a pair of loose fitting shorts so i could whaletail and just sat on the couch watchin tv. Around 10 in the morning i texted JH just to chat and when I asked what she was up to she said she was at home doin some house work so I told her I was home too and if she needed any help let me know. She said she did need a hand with somethin and asked if I could come over. When I got there she had on a white tank top, pink bra, and grey sweat pants. After about a half hour her pants started falling revealing her purple vs signature vstring. I couldnt help myself so I grabbed it, said "nice thong" and gave her a huge wedgie. She laughed and fixed her thong and asked to see mine so I took my shorts off and said we should wear only thongs. She was a little hesitant at first but said ok and took her shirt and pants off. After about 20 mins of us walkin around in our thongs I was locked and loaded and about to blow and i could tell she could tell as well. I then asked her if she could do me a favor and put on one of her string bikinis as well as her thong. She laughed as said ok so we went up to her room and she grabbed a pink vs signature string bikini and put it on over her vstring. My cock was throbbing. I said she should put on a normal thong too so she took off her panty, put a light blue vs signature thong over her vstring, and but the string bikini back on over the thong. I went over to her and pulled everything up so I could see everything over one another and I lost it. I told her I was about to nut and she bent over so I could cum on her thongs and panty.

poth2747

WOW1, what a story I blew a load reading it, what size thong does she wear? What did she think of your load on her panties.

K

kuno23

She wears large or XL. She doesnt really care about me blowin loads on her or her panties. We try not to do it a lot because she doesnt want her husband to see them covered in cum

K

kuno23

Its not that I dont want to. I would love to to share with the community. I cant upload them. Everytime I try to upload them I get an error code. I've tried several different image sharing sights and several different formats. Nothing works.

K

kuno23

Sorry its been so long since an update. Have a new one for ya'll. My wife has been on hormone pills for a while to try and help her get prego. Last night we were sittin on the couch watching tv. Things started heating up and my SIL wasnt home so we said screw it and started fuckin on the couch. Were goin at it for about 15 mins when my MIL walks through the door and sees me balls deep in my wife wearin one on my wifes white candies microfiber gstring hipsters. As soon as I saw her I pulled out and hauled ass to the bedroom, still with a raging hard on. My MIL turned around and said she would come back later because we were clearly "busy", at which point I couldnt help myself and yelled down the hall, "Busy makin you a grandchild". I dont think I've ever heard my wife laugh so hard in my life. It was epic

K

kuno23

No she left and didnt come back last night. I think its gonna be a while before she comes back