Justme Return ;)

Gbanger

Fantastic work Justme1. The whaletails from that nurse and the uber girl are what this community is all about!

justme1

So glad to see this up and running again! Sorry Summer has been quite hectic and the WT isn't around :( HOWEVERRRR Helped move my cousin into her dorm the other weekend and when her new roomie had to go to pick up her new phone I decided to tag along with everyone. After waiting around for a while and looking for a new comp myself I walked back to see that new roomates mom sitting with her thong hanging all the way out! My jaw hit the floor and even though the store was packed was able to get these!! By far one of my favorites and hope to see her sometime in the future!

Other is of this not so good looking chick with a huge ass and her thong sticking out. Comments always appreciated!!

archer

That's her mom! Wow! What does your cousins roommate look like? Hopefully the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I want to see the rest of that tattoo she has. As always, fantastic work.

Gbanger

Holy shit! That is one seriously hot MILF! Judging by that amazing mom, I can't imagine how hot the roomate is! Sounds like this move-in was a fun time! hahahaa. Do you know if your cousin is a thong wearer as well?

willie44

the mom is rocking......also, the one and only time EVER that you probably enjoyed helping someone move....lol

poth2747

LOVE the captures, always love white thongs and lace thongs. how old were the women, love panty peeks, looking forward to more posts.