What is your most favourite thong ?

dysan

Hey guys after a little pause I am back ! Im glad this site is working again and therefore I would like to start a new thread, what is your most favourite thong ? Mine is this one from Calvin Klein. IMG_9179.jpgIMG_5839.jpg

K

kiyoothong

Great to see your butt again. Welcome back.
That's a nice pink thong. Where's it from?

dysan

Kiyo its from Calvin Kleins website, got many more but it looks like noone is interested :X

dysan

IMG_0348.jpg
I think I just have some kind of fetish for thongs and leggings lol :X but to be honest they are the most comfortable thing I have ever worn...nothings goes up your thighs and it keeps your package where you wanna it to be...
IMG_4607.jpgIMG_5053.jpgIMG_1845.jpg

Last edited:

dysan

To be honest i dont wear them in public, only in gym and when im going to grocery store from gym because its right next to. Im pretty sure someone had spotted my thongs but i do not care anymore, it is comfy as fuck and that is the reason why i love it :) thank you ! Got hundreds of more

K

kiyoothong

Oh yeah that's hot. Tan that white butt haha.
Btw, where are you located? Why don't you go in the sun?

dysan

Europe kiyo, nearest sea is 500km and I work until late almost every day in week so I do not have a lot of chances to get tan if we dont count holiday ... /cry

irthonger

Mod
I don't know... There are so many. I guess I really like the new black ergowear max light thongs with the white stitching.

dysan

Kuno do you have any pic in it ? can you fit your package there ? Ergo looks very nice

K

kuno23

Dysan, it wont let me upload any pictures. Google it. Candies microfiber gstring hipster. Its a little snug

dysan

Finally site is working again ! I wear only Adidas Nike and Reebok leggings for training. Bought so many new thongs ! Anyone interested?