What is your most favourite thong ?

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Dysan where do you live!? You need a spanking, wedgie, and a good ass eating ?

dysan

Thank you guys love ya all ! kiyo, i was not born with it, i moulded it in darkness of the gym - 8 years of training .... :) got more pictures but I am not sure if I should keep posting, not many followers in my thread or should I change my mind ?

dysan

Sorry for being inactive for some time but i was ill for like 3 weeks and i wasnt really in any mood but I have bought some fresh pairs so I would like to share them with you, which one is your favourite ?

thonglover09

Sorry for being inactive for some time but i was ill for like 3 weeks and i wasnt really in any mood but I have bought some fresh pairs so I would like to share them with you, which one is your favourite ?

God damn! I just was to bury my face in that was, then spank it, and give it a good pounding. Good God sir your ass is amazing and sexy

dysan

Yes it is a lot of fun to play with, either dildo with suction cup in shower or vibrating butt plug ��

gstring

Wow. You really have the greatest ass! Your girl also has a fine booty! I cant wait to see more from you. I'd also really love to see what you look like from the front ?. What brands are your thongs? I need to get some!! Also do you wear only womens thongs or also men's thongs? Thanks! Keep it cummin' ?

dysan

Frontal shots will be in next update, just intrigued my girlfriend to buy me my "first" pair of thongs �� she doesnt know that i have more thongs than her but now i can rock officialy 6 thongs that she bought me haha, do you also love the feeling of leggings ? I love them how they are see through when im wearing a thong....gets me so horny, but i have to cover it with shorts in the gym because im insta hard when i see a woman in legggings in the gym, i want to bend them over and fuck them so bad haha.... and also to let someone bend me over too

gstring

Wow! Just wow! I love the pants un the first and last pictures. They give a nice VTL. What brand is it? Is it your girls or yours? Does she know you wear them? You should do another post like that but with the pants dropped under your buttcheeks ?. Sorry for all the questions but you make me so horny! ?

dysan

Heyo gstring it is adidas here is the exact code number ADIDAS RS CW TIGHT BS4690

mostly i have mens leggings but i think i have few womans also nut there is really no difference and for my bigg butt i find some womens more comfortable than mens. We workout together and i wear leggings at home like you can see and she has seen im 100% my vpl but never said anything...this christmas she bought me red thong and i bought jer as well, hers is calvin mine is diesel and i want to make a picture together with her but it will take some time haha but i think it could be worthy ��

Last edited:

dysan

82272048-92D0-46BA-B893-22EE68D3F367.jpgThose ones are my favourites from reebok and they are womens ��