What is your most favourite thong ?

dysan

Today I am sitting in the work and thinking about what I am going to eat for lunch, then suddenly I got horny so I made new pictures / nude thong is what im wearing at the moment / and also few old shots.... Cant describe how horny I get from wearing a thong, would bang a trannie with big tits <3 :S

dysan

I am happy that you like it, I have more like 700 shots lol from last few years.... O:) probably will be posting more soon

1002jmasous

I so know what you are talking about. I get soooooo horny wearing a thong. That way it feels is amazing. Love knowing I have it on under my work clothes but it becomes so distracting because I want to bang a hot trannie with big tits!
Oh AND your ass is so great, of looks delicious in those thongs.

dysan

Yes like knowing that you have a little secret lol...cant wait for gettin a tan again, I like taking pictures there knowing there is someone behind the door :D I also have few shots of my girlfriends ass, anyone interested ? For comparison ? For now few pictures from spring

scottishlad

Amazing! Wouldn't mind being stood behind u in the gym!
Would love to see your girl's ass. In all honesty it will need to be something special to beat yours

poth2747

Your girlfriend has a fantastic ass, I would love to play with both of you, how old is she, how often do you have sex, does she swallow>

dysan

Haha thank you guys , sometimes daily sometimes twice a week, depends on mood and exhaustion from the whole day in work and sporting afterwards tíl late....yes she does swallow but wish she sucked me more often , im lookin forward my birthday i made a fun in front of her that i want a pair of thongs from her, she has seen me maybe 4 times in thong, didnt say anything, she does not give a fuck about it but i have never showed her my collection, probably i have twice as much thongs as her haha so we will see in a week, maybe then i will tell her i bought a pair for myself lol because of support for my package... and yes she is 22