What is your most favourite thong ?

Vale10

What an ass you have... lol i know how you feel me and my girl both have nice asses...do you CD? Or anal play?

dysan

@vale10 show us yours and your girlfriends please :cool: lookin like nice hot capuccino ass :p yes but unfortunately her ass is really really tight so we are in the momentum of stretching it step by step, cannot fuck her hard :(

Last edited:

Vale10

21027E64-EEE0-463B-B309-D8F0B0058EB6.jpg4D50372F-B857-4A87-9384-F6C763C25E21.jpg

My girls Ass... She’s a personal Trainer

dysan

Few photos from todays work, feelin so horny when I know that anyone can come to office and see me like this, what were you wearing today ?

K

kiyoothong

That's hot, Dysan. Do you flash your collegues? Are you 'the thong guy' at work?

Vale10, your gf is smokin. Do you wear her thongs?

dysan

Unfortunately I have very few employees and I cannot afford loosing my dominant position in the work, but I do flash in shopping mall when trying new clothes sometimes I forget to fully cover with the curtain in the changing rooms haha.... bought a new calvins, they feel great, so comfortable i cant even describe it !

Last edited:
You and 1002 need to get a camera crew, have the hottest, nastiest sex and charge us for it. I'd pay a lot of money to watch you two fuck!

dysan

Thank you belmont hahaha , never say never ! Show us your favourite thong to get us inspired ��