My own work!

hpdk

Hello all, here are some of my own best shots!

Mostly from Malaga or Denmark. I will write from where they originate in all posts.

Here is the first ones - I was lying at a green spot at the beach in Malaga. Suddenly a quite old woman came next to me, pulled of her pants and revealed this wonderful red thong. She was shaved down there as well. She looked quite old, but look at her amazing body. I would like to know how old you think she is? My bet is 60-65 or something.. Crazy!

Last edited:

hpdk

From Denmark:
Took these myself some time ago - a colleague from my work. She is really hot. I remember that I could clearly see the VTL when I took the pictures, but I think that you can still se it in the photos below. Do you agree? Nonetheless: it was surely a thong, but not a very small one. Still hot.

Better pictures coming soon!

irthonger

Mod
Wow, that lady in the red is amazing. Tits out thong out! That's awesome. Good for her. A+ for being shaved as well.

hpdk

Hi all, finally I've got some new ones for you all - I will post more soon...

I encourage all of you to start taking your own photos and post them on this site, if you have a smartphone there is no excuse for not providing us all with your own nice photos.

I don't know about other phones than iPhone, but if anyone doesn't know, you can hold the "take photo" button down and then the camera takes series of photos in splitseconds. This is what I do. I just walk up past the girl or turn my phone slightly while holding the take photo button. It works very well.

Here are some of the new ones - she was really hot. I know the thong is a bit big, but stil...

Enjoy

hpdk

Here's is my newest work:

Picture 1 - I saw this woman from a distance and managed to take a few photos of her thong bending over.

f98e4a899335554.jpg
[/URL]

Picture 2 - just a hot girl with a thong bikini at the beach..

Enjoy..