Thong or not? Need help!

hpdk

Hi all, I have a few ones I would like your advice on. Some are my own photos, where I am quite sure it is thongs, but some I need your views on.

The first one is of a really, really hot girl I know. Found the following on her Facebook-page from when she went to college. I really want to know what you think, to me it looks like a thong..

- She's the one sitting on the tracks in the white shirt and grey pants! Hope to hear from you!

More to come soon..

hpdk

Thank you for your opinion, poth2747! I aggree with you - I really hope that most people think it is a thong..

Here's a closeup:

PLEASE give me your opinions!

hpdk

Thank you for the reply - I am not sure I understand completely what you mean - but I am sad to hear that you don't think it is a thong :(

Alright, here are two new ones (took them myself at school - a very hot girl).. To me, I can se some visible lines - what do you all think?

And please: to the many HUNDREDS who read this post - PLEASE give your opinions instead of just reading the posts. Otherwise there is no point in posting these pictures. Thanks :)

More to come soon...

hpdk

Here's a new one - I can see a white string a bit high on her, what do you think?

The guy is a Danish footballer called Erik Sviatchenko. The girl is his wife..

hpdk

A girl I fucked a long time ago. Not extremely hot but she always wore thongs. I would like to hear your opinions about this photo:

To me it looks lige a black string on her side in the white dress - what do you think?

hpdk

Alright - need your opinions on two new ones I took recently.

1. I believe I can se a small string from the right side going left. What do you think?

2. This is more doubtful but I included it because it is of a muslim woman - maybe I see some lines of a big thong. What do you think?

Looking forward to hearing your opinions. Especially on picture 1.

Gbanger

Girl you fucked - The fact that she always wore thongs makes her hot to me! If she always wore thongs, then it's safe to assume she's wearing some type of buttfloss beneath that white dress.

Orange shorts - I'm seeing granny panties here.

Muslim woman - Tough. Can't confirm a thong, but not seeing any granny panty lines either. Not sure what she's got going on under there. lol

hpdk

Thank you for your feedback above - much appreciated!

Took these recently of a milf. I can't figure out if it is a normal, slightly big thong or what it is..

Please let me know what you think? Thanks :)

hpdk

I want your opinions on the following one:

She is surely the kind of girl that wears thongs. I just want to hear you thoughts about this picture. You can see some subtle lines, or?

And what about this one:

Last edited: