My collection :)

ThongCouple

Would love to see you in Victoria’s Secret thongs with the signature waistband. Also since you guys are ok showing pictures together- can we have one of his point of view grinding you with your thong on?

sorry we can't fulfill any request since my boy is abroad :/ he reads and posts here too, but you have to live with the stuff we already have :)
red.jpgred2.jpg

irthonger

Mod
Wow the ass spread in the red thong where I can just see a little pussy really gets me going! More like that please!

ThongCouple

so good to know that you are all masturbating to my photos ;) would love to know which one you like best and would love to know more about you, like how old and where from?

irthonger

Mod
Love the red strappy set. Love pics of a girl with a thong on spreading her cheeks. That is my favorite. Even better with an added butt plug really gets me going! If you could have a pic like that i would be over the moon. Cheers from the uk. 28.

michael01

so good to know that you are all masturbating to my photos ;) would love to know which one you like best and would love to know more about you, like how old and where from?

I like all pics of your good and sexy ass especially thong slip..! 26 from Austria :)

Last edited: