Quick story time

irthonger

Mod
So me and my family went to spain this week for vacation. We only went to the beach the last two days. Anyhow yesterday I was tanning in a thong and a young french couple sat next to us. I thought whatever. The girl was very cute and was wearing a bright orange full bottom bikini. Well an hour or so later she got up put on her shorts and left to get a drink. She comes back with drinks and is sitting down and I notice she has changed to black bottoms. Very stringy on the side. I thought maybe she put on a thong but i wasnt sure. A little later she flipped over to tan her back side and there it was on beautiful display. A very small black triangle thong with string sides. What a great view i had of her perfect tone little ass! It was great. We both tanned in our thongs next to each other and it was a great time.

irthonger

Mod
No unfortunately not. My wife and baby were there and I had to give them my full attention. I doubt she knew english well but I would have loved to have a chat. I did talk to my wife about it and asked her if she thought the girl changed to a thong because I was wearing one. She said I am not that influential. lol. I bet I had something to do with it considering she was wearing a full back bikini at first then changed to what looked like normal underwear and not a bikini thong bottom.

K

kiyoothong

I think the French girl was more suprised to see a guy in a thong. And after seeing you in a thong, she was like, "if a guy can wear a thong on the beach, then I can too".

Did you see other thongers on the beach?

poth2747

No unfortunately not. My wife and baby were there and I had to give them my full attention. I doubt she knew english well but I would have loved to have a chat. I did talk to my wife about it and asked her if she thought the girl changed to a thong because I was wearing one. She said I am not that influential. lol. I bet I had something to do with it considering she was wearing a full back bikini at first then changed to what looked like normal underwear and not a bikini thong bottom.

Have any more story's to share, curious to what she thought though