Dares

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Hey guys,

My gf only wears thongs and she leaves a lot at my house. I never tried wearing one. I want to but never had the courage, I respond well to dares and was hoping people could give me some incentive and ideas

K

kiyoothong

I dare you to wear her thong when you're having sex with her. I think this should be easy. You and your gf are both naked and you wear her thong out of kink and curiosity.

M

Mattlovesthongs21

I’ll ask her if she’s okay with it, I hope she says yes

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Update : She said yes! We’re going to do it in a couple of minutes I’ll let y’all know what happens

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Oh guys it was amazing, she remembered before I said a word and tossed me a blue silky thong of hers and we got to work, everything was going pretty much the same way it always does and she reaches around, grabs the thong and gives me a wedgie. Honestly the silk felt so good that I finished right there. Best we’ve ever had

K

kiyoothong

Hey so that went well. I've got another dare for you. You should surprise her by wearing her thong. Don't get her permission this time. Just wear her thong and go "tada".

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Kiyoothong I can give it a shot, she’s sleeping right now, I’m kinda nervous for that one

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Update, I grabbed her black lacy thong and put it on, I got into bed next to her and started rubbing her back, she eventually rolled over and noticed I was wearing her thong. Honestly she seemed taken back and I unpleased at first, then she said “so how’s my butt floss feel?” I’ll be honest, instant hard on. She started bullying me for some foreplay, pinching and choking, she even called me a sissy bitch and pulled on the thong. This has been amazing so far, please keep the dares up because my sex life is benefiting grately

K

kiyoothong

Great man. You're a champ. I think now you should go underwear shopping with her and you get her to choose your thongs.

joni joni

That's super hot! You should continue with this, and see where it leads. Don't be afraid if she talks about pegging, just go with it. ;)

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Something kind of amazing happened this morning guys

M

Mattlovesthongs21

So my girlfriend bought me a couple thongs to wear that are more “my size” and I decided today was a good day to wear one. I had a long day at work and figured I’d take a nap on the couch. Well typically when I sleep I curl up into a ball. I’m guessing I had a had a whale tail because my girlfriend got a plastic hanger and hooked my thong, she pulled it up and “hung” it on the end of the the couch. She then wispered in my ear “I’ll see you in the bedroom when you fix your wedgie bitch”

Honestly I’m loving the thong freedom but guys these thong wedgies are a bitch

K

kiyoothong

That's so sexy. And it's cute that your gf is playing along. I'm sure the sex is great. So are you her bitch now? How's the thong freedom? You don't have to hide anymore so I'm sure that's a plus.