Dares

irthonger

Mod
Yeah. Thong wedgies are not ok. Seems like she wants to dominate you now. Sounds like some sexy fun. Let us know how it goes. Have fun^^

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Kiyoothong I don’t know if I’m her bitch but she definitely is digging her having more control

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Wore a leopard man thong today and definitely let it whaletail a few time “on accident” girlfriend was tugging at the string every chance she got, must have turned her on because I even got some road head on our drive home

joni joni

Wore a leopard man thong today and definitely let it whaletail a few time “on accident” girlfriend was tugging at the string every chance she got, must have turned her on because I even got some road head on our drive home

YES! well done!, I look forward to hearing about the progression. I can't think of any dares for you, but you seem to be doing just fine for now!

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Decided to wear a thong to work today, amazing knowing you have a sexy secret

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Kiyoothong, a little bit, tried to keep it from whaletailing, still don’t have the confidence for that

K

kiyoothong

Oh no, don't show your whaletail at work. You don't want your collegues to bitch about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

joni joni

I flashed my female manager my thong once or twice, she didn't say anything about it, but she did end up sucking my dick in the back warehouse one night after we closed and she admitted to seeing it. But didn't know what to say, she seemed a bit indifferent, but hey, gotta blowjob out of the deal :D

The first time with my female boss was great.
I had shingles down my side and hip, whilst working id apply the oiltment to keep it calm.

We have great relationship so she would ask how it is and one day alone in the officr thought i would show her so lowered my jeans exposing my hip and purple mesh thong string.

Her reaction was amazing! She asked if they was my wifes and teased me for the rest of the day!

K

kiyoothong

I flashed my female manager my thong once or twice, she didn't say anything about it, but she did end up sucking my dick in the back warehouse one night after we closed and she admitted to seeing it. But didn't know what to say, she seemed a bit indifferent, but hey, gotta blowjob out of the deal :D

Joni Joni, tell us more. How did this all progress? Your boss saw your thong and then how did she get down on her knees? You gotta give us the details.

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Strappy,

Not a thong but I tried on a pair of her silky cheekies and she rubbed me off and gave me a couple of little wedgies throughout the day

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Need help choosing which thong I should wear for an upcoming wedding

Air on a G string

You should do some online shopping and buy a thong for guys. They fit a lot better than girl ones. The front pouch supports and seems to be more comfortable. Let me know what you think & what your girl thinks

I ve got a lot of guys thongs, but I prefer ladies' thong cause they are much more softer than guys', just need to pick the one with wider front part. But I don't have enough courage to show my wife when I wear her thongs :p

Air on a G string

So my girlfriend bought me a couple thongs to wear that are more “my size” and I decided today was a good day to wear one. I had a long day at work and figured I’d take a nap on the couch. Well typically when I sleep I curl up into a ball. I’m guessing I had a had a whale tail because my girlfriend got a plastic hanger and hooked my thong, she pulled it up and “hung” it on the end of the the couch. She then wispered in my ear “I’ll see you in the bedroom when you fix your wedgie bitch”

Honestly I’m loving the thong freedom but guys these thong wedgies are a bitch

Yeah, my wife also likes to give me wedgies when she sees my tails and I am enjoying it :p