Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dares

Dares

Hey guys,

My gf only wears thongs and she leaves a lot at my house. I never tried wearing one. I want to but never had the courage, I respond well to dares and was hoping people could give me some incentive and ideas

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Dares

I dare you to wear her thong when you're having sex with her. I think this should be easy. You and your gf are both naked and you wear her thong out of kink and curiosity.

4. Sponsored Links

Ill ask her if shes okay with it, I hope she says yes

6. Sponsored Links

Update : She said yes! Were going to do it in a couple of minutes Ill let yall know what happens

8. Sponsored Links

10. Sponsored Links

Oh guys it was amazing, she remembered before I said a word and tossed me a blue silky thong of hers and we got to work, everything was going pretty much the same way it always does and she reaches around, grabs the thong and gives me a wedgie. Honestly the silk felt so good that I finished right there. Best weve ever had

12. Sponsored Links

good boy. Now, get her hot into it!

14. Sponsored Links

Hey so that went well. I've got another dare for you. You should surprise her by wearing her thong. Don't get her permission this time. Just wear her thong and go "tada".

16. Sponsored Links

Kiyoothong I can give it a shot, shes sleeping right now, Im kinda nervous for that one

18. Sponsored Links

keep us posted, champ!

20. Sponsored Links