Wife's new thong/gstring bikinis for Miami..

Hello, thought I'd share some of my wife's new thong/string bikinis. A month or two ago we booked a vacation in Miami and one night at dinner she said she wanted to finally wear a thong bikini for me and she went out at bought 3-4 lol.

If anyone is near Miami we'll be at Haulover beach and South Beach next week. Id love to see other peoples photos of her on the beach!

Here's a few pics..

Proudbf

Hello, thought I'd share some of my wife's new thong/string bikinis. A month or two ago we booked a vacation in Miami and one night at dinner she said she wanted to finally wear a thong bikini for me and she went out at bought 3-4 lol.

If anyone is near Miami we'll be at Haulover beach and South Beach next week. Id love to see other peoples photos of her on the beach!

Here's a few pics..

Very good stuff!!

K

kiyoothong

There's just gonna be a lot of thong girls on South Beach.

irthonger

Mod
Oh wow!!! yeah those are amazing!!! Please take lots of pics at the beach! I hope you two have fun!!! She is going to look amazing at the beach!!!

Thonglove

Amazing choice of underwear. I wish I were there for a perv! I hope it gave her some lovely thong tan lines :)

Thanks everyone. If you want to see more we have a IG account. @TheNextDoorWife. Give it a follow if you want. I'll still post in here though

gazebo

Great to see new pics!

Since coming back to this site, I've been checking many of the old members threads from 2-3 years ago, and your girl is one of those I was really hoping would return!