Halle Berry Thong

LoveYourBum

Halle Maria Berry (born Maria Halle Berry; August 14, 1966) is an American actress and former fashion model. She won an Academy Award for Best Actress in 2002 for her performance in Monster's Ball. Berry reached a higher level of prominence in the new millennium with roles such as Storm in the X-Men film series (2000–present), Swordfish (2001), and Die Another Day (2002), where she played Bond Girl Jinx, later finding success in the 2010s with movies such as Cloud Atlas (2012) and The Call (2013).

Click HERE to view Halle Berry's Nude and Sex Scenes

Last edited by a moderator:

PTK

i know the second one is from the movie " monster abll" but i don't remember for the first one, i think it from the last boy scout but i'm not sure

Nasse90

Maybe someone can get this , but there is a new thong of hers. Atleast looked like one.

In the new John Wick 3 movie.

SPOILER!?!?!

SPOILER!!

SPOILER

It’s right after they shoot her dog and she bends over the dog.

randy

Maybe someone can get this , but there is a new thong of hers. Atleast looked like one.

In the new John Wick 3 movie.

SPOILER!?!?!

SPOILER!!

SPOILER

It’s right after they shoot her dog and she bends over the dog.

Good eye Nasse90! She looks to be wearing a thong bodysuit in the scene. Normally a shirt will ride high, such as how her leather jacket is riding high in the scene. But based on the shape of what she is exposing including seeing some skin between her pants and shirt/thong and her body position I'm pretty sure it's a thong bodysuit. No up the crack definitive shot but I'll take it nonetheless.

Nasse90

Good eye Nasse90! She looks to be wearing a thong bodysuit in the scene. Normally a shirt will ride high, such as how her leather jacket is riding high in the scene. But based on the shape of what she is exposing including seeing some skin between her pants and shirt/thong and her body position I'm pretty sure it's a thong bodysuit. No up the crack definitive shot but I'll take it nonetheless.
Thanks buddy! She has always been one of my favourites!

sonset

Yeah you are correct good shot wish it was longer though. Damn that camera man.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 772
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 804
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 827
  • 4.png
    4.png