Some gf thongs

love thongs

Damn, what a smokeshow. I love how that thong rides her ass.
yeah it happens but its difficult to take a picture, she is pretty and hot but hate the things of voyeur and that stuff because in the high school a friend stolen almos all of her panties and second she hates the term "slut" because she not is that, she is hot but she wears sexy hot underwear but nothing than says im slut or mini micro thongs

love thongs

This its from today, she came from her work and I was watching T.V and she was talking with me and she change tho netflix and she was paying more attention to the show and she start to undress and I was on the edge of the bed and she didnt was paying me attention and I take this snap picture really fast

She almost pulldown her thong with her pant because her finger was stuck in her thong a little bit more and almost expose her pussy

love thongs

Such a perfect picture. Please tell us you fucked her right after

Actually no, she was tired of her work long day, normally we have sex when she is horny but making sex with her not is like go an fuck she likes to be feeling in love, how to explain we take our time with a massage on her shouldes legs, afetr that she love to be in the bed with candels as light and we take our time with the mastubation and we have sex at the last normally it tooks us this around 3-4 hours being in the room alone

love thongs

WOW! I would love to experience 3-4 hours with her.

Normally I use a cream for massage in her pussy she sits over me and open her legs i pull a little bit her thong/panty and I slide a little bit my fingers cover with cream and I start rubbign and moving her lips of her vagina making slow movements kill her she moans a lot because really liked and when its horny I feel how wet it is and her clit its coming if I press or twitch that she lose and become more wet and she says pulldown my panty I dont like than be wet and some minutes later we are on the bed having sex

poth2747

Normally I use a cream for massage in her pussy she sits over me and open her legs i pull a little bit her thong/panty and I slide a little bit my fingers cover with cream and I start rubbign and moving her lips of her vagina making slow movements kill her she moans a lot because really liked and when its horny I feel how wet it is and her clit its coming if I press or twitch that she lose and become more wet and she says pulldown my panty I dont like than be wet and some minutes later we are on the bed having sex
Sure would love to give it a try

gazebo

I came to home some hours ago, and she was waiting me in the bed & after some hours of fun im here to upload the picture than I take to her

Those are some awesome perky nipples! Your mouth must have been latched to those as you fucked her!