Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 103

Thread: Some gf thongs

  1. #71

    Re: Some gf thongs

    Such a perfect picture. Please tell us you fucked her right after

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. #72

    Re: Some gf thongs

    Quote Originally Posted by waterbottle008 View Post
    Such a perfect picture. Please tell us you fucked her right after
    Actually no, she was tired of her work long day, normally we have sex when she is horny but making sex with her not is like go an fuck she likes to be feeling in love, how to explain we take our time with a massage on her shouldes legs, afetr that she love to be in the bed with candels as light and we take our time with the mastubation and we have sex at the last normally it tooks us this around 3-4 hours being in the room alone

  4. Sponsored Links
  5. #73

    Re: Some gf thongs

    Photo ninja! Amazing work!!!!

  6. Sponsored Links
  7. #74

    Re: Some gf thongs

    WOW! I would love to experience 3-4 hours with her.

  8. Sponsored Links
  9. #75

    Re: Some gf thongs

    Quote Originally Posted by poth2747 View Post
    WOW! I would love to experience 3-4 hours with her.
    Normally I use a cream for massage in her pussy she sits over me and open her legs i pull a little bit her thong/panty and I slide a little bit my fingers cover with cream and I start rubbign and moving her lips of her vagina making slow movements kill her she moans a lot because really liked and when its horny I feel how wet it is and her clit its coming if I press or twitch that she lose and become more wet and she says pulldown my panty I dont like than be wet and some minutes later we are on the bed having sex

  10. Sponsored Links
  11. #76

    Re: Some gf thongs

    Quote Originally Posted by love thongs View Post
    Normally I use a cream for massage in her pussy she sits over me and open her legs i pull a little bit her thong/panty and I slide a little bit my fingers cover with cream and I start rubbign and moving her lips of her vagina making slow movements kill her she moans a lot because really liked and when its horny I feel how wet it is and her clit its coming if I press or twitch that she lose and become more wet and she says pulldown my panty I dont like than be wet and some minutes later we are on the bed having sex
    Sure would love to give it a try

  12. Sponsored Links
  13. #77

    Re: Some gf thongs

    I came to home some hours ago, and she was waiting me in the bed & after some hours of fun im here to upload the picture than I take to her

  14. Sponsored Links
  15. #78

    Re: Some gf thongs

    A very hot sexy women

  16. Sponsored Links
  17. #79

    Re: Some gf thongs

    Wow thatís hot.

  18. Sponsored Links
  19. #80

    Re: Some gf thongs

    mmm wow sexy
    My Top 5 Hot Thong Celebrities:
    1 - Kim Kardashian
    2 - Jennifer Lopez
    3 - Khloe Kardashian
    4 - Salma Hayek
    5 - Mariah Carey

    My Top 5 Hot Thong Tennis Players:
    1 - Serena Williams
    2 - Maria Sharapova
    3 - Caroline Wozniacki
    4 - Elena Vesnina
    5 - Sabine Lisicki

    My Threads:
    1 - Alex's Hot Amateur Thong Ass Collection
    2 - My Friend's MILF Hot Thongs
    3 - Amateur Busty Teen Mila That I Know

  20. Sponsored Links

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •