Woman buying thong pantyliners

clthong

I work on cash and the other day in my checkout lane there was a milf, probably in her 50's, wearing tight yoga pants.
Eventually as the belt moved up and her items came towards me I noticed these on top of some other purchases:

Not going to lie, it turned me on haha Even though I'm not into panty liners or anything just the thought that she clearly wears thongs was enough
to get me going : P

Ubuntu1

Hmm interesting. Not a turn on itself but connecting the dots that she wears thongs is hot in a roundabout way lol

clthong

Haven't seen too many thongs in the store although one time another milf was wearing a tight gray dress and you couldn't definitely make out a thong line underneath : P

some guy

It's hot because it says, "I'm such a dedicated thong girl, I won't even let my period stop me from wearing a strap up my ass all day. In fact, I'll even wear TWO strips of fabric up my ass before I'll give up thongs."

clthong

It's hot because it says, "I'm such a dedicated thong girl, I won't even let my period stop me from wearing a strap up my ass all day. In fact, I'll even wear TWO strips of fabric up my ass before I'll give up thongs."

Haha so true, I guess she wanted to wear lots of leggings so she couldn't sacrifice not being able to wear thongs otherwise she would have panty lines : P

Gbanger

hahahaha. Nailed it.