Thread: Woman buying thong pantyliners

Woman buying thong pantyliners

I work on cash and the other day in my checkout lane there was a milf, probably in her 50's, wearing tight yoga pants.
    Eventually as the belt moved up and her items came towards me I noticed these on top of some other purchases:

Not going to lie, it turned me on haha Even though I'm not into panty liners or anything just the thought that she clearly wears thongs was enough
    to get me going : P

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Woman buying thong pantyliners

Hmm interesting. Not a turn on itself but connecting the dots that she wears thongs is hot in a roundabout way lol

4. Sponsored Links

Haven't seen too many thongs in the store although one time another milf was wearing a tight gray dress and you couldn't definitely make out a thong line underneath : P

6. Sponsored Links

It's hot because it says, "I'm such a dedicated thong girl, I won't even let my period stop me from wearing a strap up my ass all day. In fact, I'll even wear TWO strips of fabric up my ass before I'll give up thongs."

8. Sponsored Links

So true

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    It's hot because it says, "I'm such a dedicated thong girl, I won't even let my period stop me from wearing a strap up my ass all day. In fact, I'll even wear TWO strips of fabric up my ass before I'll give up thongs."
    Haha so true, I guess she wanted to wear lots of leggings so she couldn't sacrifice not being able to wear thongs otherwise she would have panty lines : P

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    hahahaha. Nailed it.

14. Sponsored Links