Has anyone ever done Boyzilian (Male waxing) before?

Air on a G string

I used to shave my pubic hair before, but after done a waxing, I would never shave again.

I have done a few times already, the hairs do get thinner and fewer, plus for shaving the hairs get back in two days, for waxing it lasts more than a week, and the new hairs are really thin so that you barely feel it in the first few days.

I am sticking to a schedule the therapist gave me, every 4 to 6 weeks I will go back for the treatment. It really is pain, but just a few seconds for each peeling off, the result is remarkable, definitely worth it.

I have just done a treatment today, will post some pictures after redness goes off a bit. :p

K

kiyoothong

I've gotten waxed before. I get waxed in the summertime only , and the damage is always $100. Yes, waxing can be painful, but I can live with the pain because my wax therapist is this hot Italian lady. She's a good talker too, so she puts me at ease.
But I recently started laser hair removal, and now I don't get any hair on my thighs and legs. So sooner or later, waxing will be a thing of the past.