Have you tried on Hanky Panky

Dp444

Have any of you guys tried on the hanky panky original rise thong? The best thing I own, I ordered so many to wear daily.

Bobvilla

I've tried my wifes.. I like the cotton crotch version with the lace band to wear around... I'm not a fan of pure lace..

Usually only will ise pure lace thongs to wear while jerking off

Dp444

I've tried my wifes.. I like the cotton crotch version with the lace band to wear around... I'm not a fan of pure lace..

Usually only will ise pure lace thongs to wear while jerking off
You should share pics of your wife’s hanky pankys

kraig911

Tried the male version out. They look identical to my wife’s version but have a little more of a pouch. Thong back is pretty wide. Wasn’t too sure about that or the look but gave it a go. Honestly probably some of the most comfortable undies I own. Now I know why my wife swears by them! Def worth the try and money.

Dp444

Tried the male version out. They look identical to my wife’s version but have a little more of a pouch. Thong back is pretty wide. Wasn’t too sure about that or the look but gave it a go. Honestly probably some of the most comfortable undies I own. Now I know why my wife swears by them! Def worth the try and money.
Have you tried your wife’s on?

kraig911

Haven't tried hers. I may have to now and see if they really are the same. The men's has a small seam in the middle (where the women's has the cotton crotch lining) to create the pouch. Also no lining on the men's which is nice.

Dp444

Haven't tried hers. I may have to now and see if they really are the same. The men's has a small seam in the middle (where the women's has the cotton crotch lining) to create the pouch. Also no lining on the men's which is nice.
The woman’s are so comfy and sexy idk why