Hi guys, I have some questions!

Thong_Christoph

Hi there,

how is everyone doing. I'm Christoph from Vienna, Austria. I'm 27 years old and I love thongs (right? who would have guessed! :rolleyes: ). So, I love seeing them on women when they bend over or wear see through yoga pants, etc. but I also love wearing them; the one's that are made for men of course. I started wearing them a couple of months ago, and I really enjoy them even though I don't wear them daily. I don't wear them as swimwear but rather only as normal undies - don't really like showing off my butt in public. :D I do, however, wear thongs on many occasions, when I do sport, when I'm at home (sometimes), when I'm at work in my office, etc.

That said, I do have some questions about this forum? Is this exclusively intended for guys who like seeing photos of women and celebs in thongs? (For the record, I'm not saying I don't like this! :D ). Or is this forum also intended for other men wearing thongs themselves? And are there women in this forum (as users) or is this "men only"?

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the sites forum pages, there is an entire male section filled with pictures, chats, videos