Whaletailing to avoid thong lines

thongsthongsthongs

So a few times this school year I saw some girls, especially two of them, with whaletails while wearing leggings or yoga pants. At first I thought they were unaware, but multiple times they felt the thong rising high and kept it there. I thought they just didn't care or wanted to show their thongs off, but I overheard one of them talking to her friend yesterday. Her friend told her that her thong was showing, to which she replied that she knew, and purposefully had a whaletail so there were no thong lines through her gray leggings. I don't know if some of the other girls I've seen with big whaletails with leggings are doing it, but I'm hoping it's something they do more often. That girl who I overheard nearly had a whaletail everyday. She would always wear bigger shirts or sweaters with leggings so she could let the thong ride up I assume, but no one would see it because of the longer shirt, and when she wore jeans she would wear shorter shirts. I'd only see her whaletail when she lifted up her shirt to pull up her leggings. If this is a new trend, I truly don't mind. It's also fun seeing every girl wearing leggings or yoga pants and a longer shirt and thinking they are doing the same thing. That girl was wearing a black thong today, letting it rise high above her black yoga pants (that were just a bit see through) to avoid thong lines.

K

kiyoothong

Yeah hope it's a new trend, and I hope you get some pics of them.

cheesewiz

fuck i hope this is a new trend. i feel like theres been tons of girls lately wearing leggings and not pulling their thong up all the way so the straps like cross their butt halfway up.
sporting the whaletail is a much better solution!