Neighbor girl's thong left in dryer!

wildebeast

Ha ha today I struck gold after missing silver on my first attempt. I live in an apartment complex where each floor has a small shared washing room with washing machines, dryer etc where you book a slot in advance. Yesterday I was going there to wash and met one of my neighbors who were just finishing up. She's a really pretty 25-ish law-student and she was wearing a white flowy summer-style dress. We talked a little and as I started putting my clothes in the machine, I looked at her again and noticed that you could clearly see a white thong back when she bent over to empty the dryer. I tried to whip up my phone camera as fast as I could but couldn't get it to work before she was finished and left, so I was a little bummed out. But then later as I returned to move my clothes to the dryer, I found this red g-string left behind in there!!! :D

But it was a close call cause my girlfriend was supposed to go and put the clothes in the dryer, but she had a call so I went instead. She would have definitely returned it or rather thrown it away since she wouldn't know who it belongs to.... but I know who it belongs to :cool:

wildebeast

Yeah, the dryer has blades on the sides of the drum that socks and stuff like that get stuck to sometimes after they're centrifuged. You can't see that if it get stuck in the top of the drum, unless you spin it around when you're done. Guess no one taught her that pro-tip... well, all the better :p

wildebeast

You think I should do that? Man, its tempting... I would really like to see her reaction anyway. Problem is I have to do it when my girlfriend is away...

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
You think I should do that? Man, its tempting... I would really like to see her reaction anyway. Problem is I have to do it when my girlfriend is away...

even if you don't get to do her just watching her reaction will be priceless

hjkt

Put it in a gift bag and give it to your girlfriend, after all its been washed and was free. Plus every time you saw your gf wearing it you would know the story behind it ;)

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
That’s a great idea, I’ve done something like that a couple of times and it always gives me a huge bonnet to see my couple wearing someone else’s thongs