Best thongs/gstrings that ride up

user323

Hey guys, just wondering which thongs are best that consistently ride up the crack and stay there? Thanks

Gbanger

Not sure if you don't know what a thong is or if I just misunderstand the question, but ALL thongs/g-strings ride up your buttcrack and stay there. They are designed to do that, and there is no other way to wear them. Thongs don't just "consistently" ride up the crack, the "ALWAYS" ride up the crack. And they stay up your crack the entire time you are wearing it. The wedgie doesn't come out. I've worn men's thongs daily for almost 10 years and not once has one ever dislodged itself from between my cheeks. hahaha There is no such thing as a thong/g-string that isn't always up in your buttcrack. It's just what wearing a thong is. The fact that it goes up your crack and stays there is THE defining feature of a thong.

ThongWife

He is asking what specific pairs (style) ride up the beat. Meaning like oh this style of Calvin clien rids up where this style dosent.

cheesewiz

I think it's more about the rise of the thong that makes them whaletail more, and lately with the trends, it seems like the calvin kleins are a good example of these regular rise thongs where atleast the waistband is visible most of the time

Kelsey1986

I like the vs ones with their name on whe band. They are pretty high rise and tend to stick out my pants if I’m not careful

Threestring_G

all of the vs vstrings ride up on me and my girlfriend. pretty well guaranteed to have a little thong flash while we're out in our v-strings