Chat with Bumble Girl

K

kiyoothong

oh wow, this is going great. Can't wait for the next set.

clthong

Hey guys, I know it's been a while but I've got lots of new stuff to show you : ) I have three new conversation series to share and I'll be posting them over the
next few days. So here's the first one to start:

The backstory of this is that she sent me this photo to show a tattoo she had been talking about

Eventually I commented with a "cute bum" comment and I slowly steered the conversation towards thongs. The messages here pick up from when she
was describing a funny thong mishap:

And this is her : )

Gbanger

hahaha, awesome work clthong, these just get better and better. I love talking about thongs with women, so this thread is right up my alley. Sam definitely played along the best, and I'm impressed how cool and unfazed Jessica was. Becca I think is my favorite though because she is hilarious.

Every one of these girls so far seems pretty fun though. You should totally try meeting up with them. Life is better with awesome women in it, even if it doesn't lead to a hook up or thong fantasies hahahaha.

tflasher69

that took a little bit of a turn at the end with Sam, seems like she wants to completely feminize you. Idk what you're into but that's a dream scenario for me. I agree the convo with Sam is the best so far

clthong

Any pictures of her thongs

Didn't manage to get any haha

How old is she, love what you are doing.

Thanks, she's 23

that took a little bit of a turn at the end with Sam, seems like she wants to completely feminize you. Idk what you're into but that's a dream scenario for me. I agree the convo with Sam is the best so far

Yeah it came as a bit of a surprise : P The idea of being feminized definitely turned me on too

How did you start talking to these women?

Do you mean how did I start the conversation and lead it into thongs?

Last edited: