Chat with Bumble Girl

clthong

Had an interesting conversation with this girl on Bumble during the last few days and knew that I just had to share it haha
What I did was lie and tell her that earlier in the day I had seen a woman with her thong showing, thinking this might
provoke some kind of response : P

Well, eventually I move the conversation into wearing thongs which you'll see below:

I responded with one more "haha this sounds perfect, my butt will look great" comment and that's where the conversation left off. Hoping to hear a reply tommorrow : )
Here's what she looks like:

W

wedgieguy256

Do you have anymore chat that you mention wedgies in to girls?

Gbanger

hahaha. Keep us updated. Hopefully it goes well and you can see her modeling some of her extensive thong collection for you.

clthong

*Update*

Got a reply from her today and more thong conversation : P

And that's where the conversation left off tonight. What's funny is that early on she seemed reluctant and even said "it's just an odd topic" but then she suddenly seemed to be on board and happy to discuss these things lol I can't really tell if she's just joking around or if I'm genuinely going to get a chance to wear them, only time will tell I guess haha

Green

Good job so far, from these messages you’re coming on a bit strong if you’re too persistant about the thong wearing she’s going to think you’re potentially a creep. If you do ever have plans of meeting her, turn the whole thong thing into an Injoke between you and her. If possible, sound a bit reluctant, less so excited about wearing a thong or flip it and progress it into something flirty about her wearing a thong instead. From my own experience if you allow the woman to have it over you and tease you with it, it makes the experience better. Just my two cents.

K

kiyoothong

I hope this works out man. You're planning to meet her soon?

clthong

That awkward moment when Mikaela discovers that clthong owns ten times more thong underwear than she does... hahahaha

Whether she is being serious or just joking around, I give her credit for playing along. Seems like she could be a cool/fun chick.

Hahaha this is probably true!

Haven't heard back from her yet but I'll let you guys know what happens!

clthong

In the meantime here's a new conversation that I started : ) I used the same lie that I had seen a woman
on the bus with her thong hanging out to see what the girl would say. Luckily it led into another fun convo with
lots of thong talk : P

Here's the first part from yesterday:

Then tonight we were chatting but the funny thing is that SHE brought up the thong shopping idea again haha

Here's some pictures of her:

I'll update you guys on what happens : P

Omeeja

OH MY GOD THIS IDEA IS INCREDIBLE!! I literally made a catfish profile of a hot ripped guy on bumble and I’ve gotten like 75+ matches first day and I’ve talked how Im wearing panties and such and it’s working cause I’m so “hot” I think��

clthong

*UPDATE*

Had a great time tonight and lots to show you guys!!!! This afternoon Monica (she's 21 by the way) sent a teasing message asking
if I was going to go shopping soon. I said I was and she was just laughing and finding it unbelievable. A few hours later in the
evening I sent her a photo of a VS Pink bag as proof that I had actually purchased thongs : P (They were actually all pairs that I had
bought a long time ago and happened to have a VS Pink bag laying around lol)

She kept asking to see them and when I would actually try one on. Eventually I told her that it was time and she asked if I had snapchat
so that I could send her funny pics from the experience. I snapped a video of me opening the bag and displaying 4 thongs that I had "bought".
She loved it and wondered which one I was going to try on first. I told her to pick and then one by one I went through wearing each of the
thongs and sending a snap of how my butt looked along with a funny comment for each pair. She thought it was hilarious and enjoyed watching
me try all of them on.

Here's the first part of the conversation from earlier today:

At one point we switched to texting but my phone was being weird and put a lot of the message out of order, but you'll get the general idea lol

Also have some pictures of snaps she sent back, I had to take a picture of them on another phone because Snapchat informs the other person if you
do a screenshot : P