Chat with Bumble Girl

clthong

Hey guys, it's been a while but I have a new conversation to share with you : ) Started this one off by saying that I was shopping and mentioned that I had picked up
some new underwear. She told a funny story about her pants and we discussed underwear shopping for a little bit:

At this point I decided to be bold and just send a picture of the underwear that I had bought to see what her reaction would be : P Once again, like some of the other girls she was completely unfazed. I was expecting that she might have replied with something like "Omg are those THONGS?" but instead she just continued the conversation, chatting to me about which pair she liked the look of better etc. I sent another photo of a thong that was much more feminine looking but again she just offered a totally non judgemental comment haha

Then the conversation took a fun little twist after I mentioned a silly comment about her casting spells that would secretly give me wedgies : P The idea of
a girl giving me a wedgie in a thong is a big part of my fetish so I really enjoyed this next part of our conversation and it was a huge turnon:

Should have an update on this one soon! She's 20, here's what she looks like:

Last edited:

Gbanger

Wow, I can't believe how far you took this one. hahahaha. Don't know how it can possibly go from here. She's definitely a character though, and I wouldn't be too surprised if she was down. Hope she gives you the crack burning wedgie you've always wanted! hahahaha Keep us updated!

clthong

Wow, I can't believe how far you took this one. hahahaha. Don't know how it can possibly go from here. She's definitely a character though, and I wouldn't be too surprised if she was down. Hope she gives you the crack burning wedgie you've always wanted! hahahaha Keep us updated!

Yeah this has been a fun one for sure haha!! We've actually been talking for a while now (including non-thong conversation about general things) and I've shown her a few
other pics of my thongs here and there to which she always replies with things like "pretty" and "you should wear those ones more regularly". We've also kept up the running
joke of the whole "wedgie wizard" thing throughout our convos which has been awesome : ) I think the next step is to meet up with her and in my ideal world, somehow get her to
give me that crack burning wedgie hahaha!! I'll have a proper update on our conversations in the next few days or so

clthong

In the meantime here is a conversation with a new girl from today. Her opening line was "Quick! What do you hate?", so for fun I just wrote "wedgies!"
What was funny is that she started talking about thongs from there without me even prompting the subject lol Had a fun conversation about us shopping
for thongs for me : P

Here's what she looks like:

Meganfoxfan

Yeah this has been a fun one for sure haha!! We've actually been talking for a while now (including non-thong conversation about general things) and I've shown her a few
other pics of my thongs here and there to which she always replies with things like "pretty" and "you should wear those ones more regularly". We've also kept up the running
joke of the whole "wedgie wizard" thing throughout our convos which has been awesome : ) I think the next step is to meet up with her and in my ideal world, somehow get her to
give me that crack burning wedgie hahaha!! I'll have a proper update on our conversations in the next few days or so

Not only does this chick seem cool as hell, but she's very attractive! Any updates? And a suggestion of mine of something that has worked in the past has been, make a competition bet! Talk about games, or sports etc, figure out if she's competitive! Heck even subtly mention once about how you once made a bet(s) about video games or results of sports games (or something you have in common) and you once won money, (or even maybe bring up an embarrassing wager you made once or something along those lines etc to set the foundation)

Your goal could be to ultimately make one with her. Example, you both love football, or playing Mario Kart, or Poker or some PhoneApp Game, and you play it, or you challenge her to a game in it, and based off how cool and chill this girl seems, she would likely take you up on it, and thats when you could say, should we make a fun wager :p ? If she's not up for making more fun bets.. you could just keep it to, oh loser buys winner a coffee etc etc, but if she's into the idea of a wager, (which a surprising amount of girls are) then you could be golden! I've done this on two occasions. Could work for you!

Also side note... maybe I missed it but.. has she ever mentioned her preference in panties/mention what she's wearing/wedgies/getting pansted?

Cheers

clthong

Not only does this chick seem cool as hell, but she's very attractive! Any updates? And a suggestion of mine of something that has worked in the past has been, make a competition bet! Talk about games, or sports etc, figure out if she's competitive! Heck even subtly mention once about how you once made a bet(s) about video games or results of sports games (or something you have in common) and you once won money, (or even maybe bring up an embarrassing wager you made once or something along those lines etc to set the foundation)

Your goal could be to ultimately make one with her. Example, you both love football, or playing Mario Kart, or Poker or some PhoneApp Game, and you play it, or you challenge her to a game in it, and based off how cool and chill this girl seems, she would likely take you up on it, and thats when you could say, should we make a fun wager :p ? If she's not up for making more fun bets.. you could just keep it to, oh loser buys winner a coffee etc etc, but if she's into the idea of a wager, (which a surprising amount of girls are) then you could be golden! I've done this on two occasions. Could work for you!

Also side note... maybe I missed it but.. has she ever mentioned her preference in panties/mention what she's wearing/wedgies/getting pansted?

Cheers

Should have some more screenshot updates from her soon : P And oh that's a good idea actually, the loosing a bet thing might be a way to achieve this haha
She's been really open and cool about everything so far so I imagine that it wouldn't be too difficult to set something like this up. You said you've done this before?
I'm interested to know the story of how it went for you : )

She's never talked about her own preference in panties, I've never really outright asked her about it haha

Meganfoxfan

Should have some more screenshot updates from her soon : P And oh that's a good idea actually, the loosing a bet thing might be a way to achieve this haha
She's been really open and cool about everything so far so I imagine that it wouldn't be too difficult to set something like this up. You said you've done this before?
I'm interested to know the story of how it went for you : )

She's never talked about her own preference in panties, I've never really outright asked her about it haha

Damn, you should! For me in previous chats its come up in a few ways, one if you're on the topic of shopping of underwear, you bring it up, "Whats your favourite style? or " What do you rock?" and if you have a good idea of the coolness and openness of the chick, you stand a good chance of having her reply.
One of the best questions I would ask a girl I was chatting to on tinder or bumble (or on snap chat/text) would be something along the lines of, whats an embarrassing moment from your high school days? I like the question because if you're really lucky a girl will mention a time she's been "pantsed" and might even give details. A few times a girl went into really good details, explaining the situation in a really long wall-of-text, text to me! God I wish I still had the text, she was saying how she was on the basketball team and pansting was a regular occurrence, and one day she was walking on the bus an she had on sweat pants and spandex shorts underneath and her friend goes to pull her sweats down, and her spandex comes down too, and she was standing their in her red thong infront of everyone. I almost died when I read her story :p girls talking about their panties is a pretty big turn on to me as you can tell, especially if they were getting pansted or pansting someone. The scenario itself is very hot IMO. Plus I realized it was the more social/bubbly/popular/open girls that would talk about panties/getting pansted 100x more than girl who seemed reserved or shy.

Sorry for getting off topic lol, I think a bet is a great way to do what you're hoping for. You have to be awfully sure they'd be down for it, so you have to know the girls personality pretty well. I've made a bunch of bets with girls in the past after I was sure they'd be on board. Usually you can tell when you start bringing up being competitive and the girl is stressing how competitive she is and how much she hates to lose. Then I usually move on to the "what should we wager" and if you're really lucky the girl herself will bring that up, then I try to subtly pose the question, should we bet like 20 bucks or something more fun? Most girls take this bait and are interested, and then thats when I bring up the whole "Well, maybe the loser has to wear something the winner picks out for the night, or has to get punished in some way?" and I immediately saying "nothing public or anything hardcore, just fun or silly stuff" so she doesn't get scared that you guys will be betting on someone having to go streaking, or even sexual things. Then I ask if she's ever made any bets before? You can claim you've never made any, or if you have, they've been relatively small ones. And then I started thinking outloud in the chat, saying things along the line of, what would be fun for me, and embarrassing or uncomfortable for you.... and I say this for two reasons. One because you're setting the foundation that eventually SHE might be the one to suggest you rock a thong if you lose (a girl I made a bet with has done this once!) and two, so you are making it clear, the bet idea itself is just a fun, breezy, silly idea, so when I eventually bring up how I always wanted to give someone a wedgie.. it doesn't sound too out of place or random you know? I've done this a few times, usually a girl reacts in one of a few ways. They might think its super weird you suggested it, and if so, you can play along and say well yeah... we're going for silly and embarrasing, and maybe try to give it a last ditch effort by saying" are" you afraid?" but usually if they sound unimpressed, I would abandon that idea quickly. Now.. if you've gauged their personality right, they could react somewhere along the " OMG LOL that sounds embarrassing!!" but ultimately be like "ahaha omg you're on!" Which I know, because I've gotten to wedgie about 4 girls with this before. If you wanna press your luck, you could even ask to choose her panties she wears when you get her if you win. I've done this a few times, the girls always said yes, and thats when I mentioned how uncomfortable it would be to wear a thong, and I couldn't imagine anything worse (you and I have different approaches in the chats, you are quite open with buying them, and thats cool, but I wasn't so open)

Anyways, through all the bet, I've gotten to give multiple wedgies, give multiple spankings, and in two bets I've lost i had to wear a thong, in two other bets I had to wear a thong and receive a wedgie in it (one of them WHILE getting spanked)

Last edited:

clthong

@fofonoti, that's awesome man, you're lucky to have been able to pull that off several times! I'm curious about the stories of you having to wear a thong and receive a wedgie in it, how did that go??

Meganfoxfan

The first story I have is making a bet about a football game, she picked her favourite team, I picked the opposing team. So it ended up with us going shopping together, going into Victoria Secret, I remember pointing at this dark green thong with several strings on the side, and saying she should buy that, and then she said, if you like it so much, then thats the one you can buy. So I ended up buying it. When we got back to her place, I was prompting her with, are you going to put on what you bought? She said sure, she put on the panties she bought, and then asked me to, so I did with my jeans on. She then came out without her pants and said it was more comfy, so I asked her if I should take mine off, and she said yeah sure might as well. So I sat in it while we picked something on tv to watch, it eventually escalated to us making out in them.

The one that involved everything was this one girl from Tinder, seemed like a pretty cool chick, GREAT body and personality, okayish face. We ended up making several bets... I think they all had to do with some phone app game? Like Trivia crack or something? I forget what her bet was if I lost, but mine was that if she lost she had to get a wedgie, and then we made a second bet, that if she lost shed have to get a spanking too. (BTW girls LOVE the idea of getting spanked, its really amazing, I've given a few girls spankings as part of bets or just foreplay and also given them wedgies while I did this, they go so well together) anyways, I remember her asking how should we do this in regards to the wedgie. I said... well.. you can get over my lap since I have to spank you too. And she did, while she did it, she kept on saying how she can't believe she lost, and how she's gonna win next time, and how I got lucky, aka it was awesome. Anyways I eventually remark how her spanking won't be too bad with her pants on, and she replied oh you're not going to take them down? I thought you would? Jackpot! :p So I ended up giving her a wedgie while I spanked the heck out of her! She didnt pick her wedgie when it was done, she just unzipped my jeans and went down on me!

Anyways, this whole thing with her losing happened AGAIN, resulting in almost an identical story.. I began teasing her, that she liked it, and was losing on purpose, and playfully remarking how she must like wedgies since she was moaning while I punished her, and she said that I would too if it were me, and then with some prodding, she eventually started saying how she wanted to wedgie me, and when I said giving me a wedgie wouldn't even hurt because I wear boxer-briefs, she remarked, fine you have to wear a thong! And we were in business! She bought one for me, it was more of a g-string actually then anything, the straps were borderline black rubber, and the actually triangle and front of them were this stretchy mesh. So she took it out of her purse, I put it on, I was wearing track pants at the time, and then I played stupid, and said, how should we do this, and she was more than happy to say get over her lap. So I did, and she quickly pulled my pants down to my knees ( I was super turned on by this moment) and she didnt waste any time, she rammed the g-string very high so my hips actually came off her lap, as she spanked me between every pull.

Any other questions?

Also, since Im sorta living vicariously through you... any more chatting or picture between that one specific girl? Please say yes ahaha

Last edited:

clthong

Also started a chat with another girl that's gone very well so far!! Started this one off by mentioning that I had just gone shopping for underwear and asked if
she wanted to see what I had got. This was a case where the girl was initially fazed and actually thought that they must be for someone else and even after I
explained that they were for me she was asking how could those be for men? haha

But then she was suddenly more open minded and interested by the fact that I wore them. We discussed thongs for a little bit and then soon enough she was
suggesting that I text her instead and gave me her number : ) I also threw in a little comment about getting a wedgie which lead to a fun conversation about
how she's never given one and that at some point in us eventually meeting I would be getting one!!!

And this next part is where the conversation picked up today/tonight. I was joking about another subject and she was teasing that I had a fetish for it which
lead into her trying to guess any fetishes or kinks I had : P This quickly got very sexual and soon we were discussing fantasies in graphic detail!! Really looking forward to
wear this might lead:

And here's what she looks like:

Meganfoxfan

If I had any advice, I would say, Snapchat is a gold mine, I love it because it builds a repoire with a girl, snap chatting random stuff throughout your day, all of a sudden you feel more comfortable with each other etc etc, girls become more brave, more flirtatious etc since everything disappears, you can even chat there too, picture or dialogue.

Also, another word of the wise, I stand by what I said before, girls LOVE getting spanked, I've yet to come across one who didnt at least think it was decent, which is why one of the best things I ever did was combine spanking a girl, with also giving her a wedgie and also having her go down on me. (the spanking and going down part are what really gets the girl on board) and then perhaps she would return the favour and do those two things to you?

(Also was gonna PM ya with advice etc but your inbox is full)

Also, many thanks for posting those convos and pictures! Keep it up if you can! They're awesome

Last edited:

throughtheflesh

This thread is AMAZING. Please keep up the good work, love seeing the pictures of the girls with their chat ! Maybe try for some nudes as well? Favourite thread on the forum :)
Heck if anybody knows a forum of tinder/bumble girls screenshots I’d sign up right away. Love how innocent girls can get so dirty in private chats , lets share this :D

Gbanger

Awesome work as always clthong. Would love to hear some updates on all the women. Unfortunately I get the feeling Alyssa isn't a thong wearer... you'll just have to convert her to one!

Loved your stories too fofonoti. You should get back into the game and post some fresh stuff here. Everyone would love it!