Chat with Bumble Girl

Meganfoxfan

Thanks ^^^ Appreciate it! If you or anyone has any questions, I will gladly answer.

Also, ANY UPDATE ON THE BUMBLE GIRLS!?

clthong

Hey guys!!! Sorry, I know it's been forever since I've posted any updates in this thread, should have some new material for you soon!!

clthong

Hello everyone, I finally have an update for you, sorry for the crazy wait hahaha Unfortunately most of my older convos didn't really go anywhere and I don't have any updated stuff for them. However, I've recently had one of my most successful conversations yet and it's looking like it's going to materialize into an actual meet up : ) To provide some backstory, I had been chatting with this girl who works as a daycare teacher and after talking for a while the topic of diapers came up. It turned into this sort of joke where I said, Oh so you could change my diaper then? And she went along saying that she was up for the challenge lol We joked more about it and the idea of her marking a day down in her calendar for my "diaper change" came up.

After I had established that she had a pretty good sense of humour, I sent her a message that something pretty crazy had happened at work. She inquired into what it was so I came up with this lie that a woman had bent over and her whole thong was showing. Then, somewhat unexpectedly she responded by saying that her co-worker's thong is showing all the time at her work too : P We then discuss the funny concept of thongs showing and at one point I playfully suggest that the only time I would be wearing one is if I lost a bet. I mention that maybe she should mark "Thong Day" down in her calendar as well and joke about setting up a day where we buy a thong for me! She even suggests that she'll buy a matching pair so we can document wearing them for the whole day hahaha

So we had been chatting for a while and I finally suggested that we meet up to have our "Thong Day".She had mentioned that she had a VS gift card
and that we could buy them from there :) Basically if all goes as planned I will actually be meeting up with her tomorrow and we will be buying thongs.
The idea of meeting her for the first time and her making me put a thong on is very exciting, it will be embarrassing, funny and entertaining all at the
same time haha

She's 24, here's what she looks like:

clthong

Hey guys! So unfortunately we weren't able to meet up that day as originally planned haha But we've talked about rescheduling so it can still happen in the future : )
I'll have more of a proper update soon with more pictures of our texts.

clthong

So I haven't heard back from the last girl in a while, I'm thinking that things might not happen after all haha
The good news is that I have two new conversations that might lead to something, stay tuned for more info!!