Hot gf ass and smth more

spyman

Hello guys! I`m new here and this is my first post. I want you introduce my girl or rather her ass :p. She like wear thongs and when I take photos of her bum so I decide to share it with you. If thread`ll enjoy I`ll post regullary cos have tons pics. Comment and tell what do you think and what you will do with her ;D

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 366

rafalek19bse

How often do you make love, does she swallow, fabulous update

Hmm sometimes once per week but sometimes we`re so horny that we had sex everyday. She likes swallow and she start trained her "deepthroated" skills. When we started have sex we use a condoms but now we doing it without them. She really love take it up in the ass- she scream very loud when I fuck her anally.

poth2747

Hmm sometimes once per week but sometimes we`re so horny that we had sex everyday. She likes swallow and she start trained her "deepthroated" skills. When we started have sex we use a condoms but now we doing it without them. She really love take it up in the ass- she scream very loud when I fuck her anally.

Damn you got yourself one hell of a women

big_joe

Mod
Agreed, she can grid away. Digging that ass and that pretty puffy love hole about to bust out those sexy panties. Love it. Thanks for sharing