Thong Sightings Over the Years

PedroFeliz

Taking inspiration from clthong, I'm going to post some of the stories I remember of girls whose thongs I've seen.

I have many stories of seeing Irene’s thong (She is about 5’7”, played volleyball, and has dyed ash blonde hair). We went to high school together and then lost touch with each other before reconnecting late in college. She had a boyfriend at the time, but he’d be out with friends and sometimes she’d come over and drink as we hung out as friends. We never got involved in anything, to my regret, but we’d have conversations that occasionally went into sexual areas.

On this particular night we had been drinking and she was wearing leggings along with a long white shirt and turquoise necklace. I asked why she liked wearing leggings. She said because they are comfortable. I then asked if it bothered her that they were so tight because I find that parts of me can’t breathe if I wear pants that are too tight. She said no. I then asked if she wore anything under her leggings because they’re so tight. She said that yes she did and that she was wearing a thong. I asked if I could see the strap. She rolled her eyes, but then rolled her shirt up and her leggings down and flashed me a turquoise lacey Victoria’s Secret thong that matched her necklace. I thanked her and then asked her some more about her thongs and how I’d seen them a lot in high school. She didn’t seem to mind it being shown off in high school. She even said that everyone on the volleyball team wore thongs. I then asked if I could see the triangle in the back and she said no. That ended that conversation, but I had one last incident with her before she went out of my life.