26 Year Old Hot Fiance Panties & Bras for Sale

rc

Hey new to the site, but long time lurker. Love panties and thought I would share my fiances with you. I have access to her panties pretty regularly so keep following for more pairs that become available. I can get the worn or clean up to you. She loves to wear thongs in fact that is pretty much all she wears. I'm open for offers for how much and can even ship. I have access to the house a lone a lot too so if you are local to me maybe you can come on over and pick what you want yourself and have some fun with her stuff. These ones attached are worn and have a great scent to them. I rarely find ones that have a big stain on them but they always smell and taste so good.

IMG_4801.jpg

rc

She's 26. We have sex around 4 times a week. She does swallow! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. I'll take a pic of her drawer when I get home. She's in the process of moving into the house we just bought so things are messy.

rc

Of course she swallows. Yesterday was our anniversary and she took my big load and gulped it right down.