Beach candids law issues

Glamour

Hi thong lovers! I noticed that this great forum has a lack of beach candids posts. I want to understand reasons. Are there law/privacy issues on taking pictures of people at the beach? If yes, which ones? According to Russian law, beach is a public place and taking photos is not prohibited there. So why there are a plenty of paid sites providing such content by using of spy cameras? In my understanding, anybody may take a telephoto DLSR and take a great shots. So, why there are no such pics here? May US/EU citisens be punished for taking photos at the beach?

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

No, there are no such laws in the US generally as long as it's out in the open in public. However, it is frowned upon and people will probably be pissed off if you take sneaky pictures of them on the beach so probably why there aren't more sites. It's already bad enough if you get caught checking out someone on the beach without taking pictures of them lol

Glamour

Thank you man! I'm a amateur photographer, and I know there is the street photography - a kind of natural style. Photographers which work in this style take pictures of everything and everybody in the streets. Usually a beach is a part of a city. So, being caught, everybody may say: "Well, I'm a street photographer"! :)) I guess the problem is that people are not bold enough. )

randy

Probably the main reason there is very few beach candids is the name of the site. Not many whale tails at the beach. Hot sexy ass in various levels of exposure however that is standard for the territory.