Showing off wife/gf?

Bobbeal

So my wife and I went to the mall yesterday. She put on a form fitting green dress...and originally had on cheekies. She realized you could see the outlines and switched to a black thong. She asked me if it was better...and I said yes..even though you not only could see the thong lines...but the dress itself was kind transparent..so you could clearly make out the thong shape!

Got me thinking ...you guys with a wife/gf...do you like the idea of your girl teasing a little in public...or are you totally against that idea? Those who like the tease...does ur girl know she is teasing..or not? How does she tease? Why do you like the idea of her doing that?

some guy

Yes I like my wife teasing. She doesn't whaletail in public often, but if I request it she will sometimes. There were a few times when she unknowingly had a whaletail or VTL. She does wear thong bikinis when we go on vacation, and I love knowing that everyone on the beach gets to see her ass. One time we went to a Vegas pool party, and she went topless with a red g-string!

I like it because she's beautiful, and I think beauty should be shared. The more people who can appreciate her beauty the better. I hope lots of other guys jack off to the thought of her.

waterbottle008

My wife won’t whaletail, but her dresses are form fitting, so you can clearly see her vtl. She absolutely knows I love her in any thong, but the topic of showing off in public has never come up. It is a turn on for me though knowing full well everyone can tell she’s got a thong on.

Bobbeal

She is 27. Phat white booty...just the right amount of jiggle. Her ass absolutely swallows thongs when she puts them on ;)

irthonger

Mod
My wifes thong shows all the time. I like looking at it so I don't say anything. She doesn't wear dresses so I can't relate.

izz1231

I love it my girls thongs show almost daily. Turns me on so much. if any of you guys want to share stories pm me or kik me izz1231

willie44

My ex-g/f would never intentionally show her thong, so anytime it slipped it was 100% accidental, the advantage was she would have thong slips on a regular basis (at work, home, etc.); IMO all her thongs were super sexy so whenever they showed it was an absolute turn-on.....damn I miss that girl.....lol

Threestring_G

Love it when my girls thong is showing. She pretty much only wears g-strings. One great time that she was letting it hang out was at a bar. It was a well lit square shaped bar. The main bar was a square that was sunken inside of the area with seating all around the bar and then seating up on the raised area. I was up on the raised area drinking and playing pool while she was sitting on an open backed bar stool at the bar, talking to a guy. She was wearing a tight black short t-shirt and some dark, low ride jeans. Her black g-string with three strings, each with a little bow at the centre was sticking out to the point where you could see all three strings. I was so turned on watching her sit there, oblivious to the show that she was putting on to the guy she was talking to, as well as all of the other guys at the bar. I couldn't resist her as soon as we got back to the hotel room, and banged her as hard as every guy in the bar was fantasizing about doing.

Taffy1966

I'd like to show off my wife. She doesn't whale tail on purpose but it doesn't bother her either.

20151206_213244~21.jpg
20150211_001714~21.jpg

Last edited:

Taffy1966

She shows in public, not intentionally but she really doesn't care if her thong sticks out by accident.

Her daughter used to give her shit about ut if we're out but even she doesn't bother anymore!

Last edited:

wthunter

She shows in public, not intentionally but she really doesn't care if her thong sticks out by accident.

Her daughter used to give her shit about ut if we're out but even she doesn't bother anymore!

That's awesome! I would die to see some pictures of that. I love it when my girl shows in public, but it doesn't happen that often as with your girl. Love it!

WThusband

I really love when my wife walk in public with whale tail thong :) I am not jealous just proud of her - it looks so sexy and amazing.

Once we went for fast date to some kind of cafe with garden. We sat in the garden and order beer... after two beers I asked her about walking with visible thong - she was a little drunk so she agree and just pull up her thong high and walked to toilet. There were at least 10 people... mostly girls. All of them were looking on her red thong - heaven! :D