Showing off wife/gf?

K

kuno23

My wife is like most women in public and trys not to flash everyone but when it happens, man is it great

Lars4848

My wife’s thong shows all the time. I actually love that it shows. Nothing is hotter than seeing other guys staring and admiring her sexy thongs. It’s also hot when she comes home from work and you can clearly see her thong pop out right away. Obviously knowing that everyone enjoyed the view all day as well!

heebers

Mod
Mine shows a lot too. Sometimes more than others. I posted a few pics in the members section.

My wife’s thong shows all the time. I actually love that it shows. Nothing is hotter than seeing other guys staring and admiring her sexy thongs. It’s also hot when she comes home from work and you can clearly see her thong pop out right away. Obviously knowing that everyone enjoyed the view all day as well!
Love it when mine does as well... lmk if u wanna show! I love showing mine

Taffy1966

Some bloke's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw my wife at the supermarket...oh, and his teenage daughter totally busted him. I fucking loved it.
screenshot_20190908-002428_photos-jpg.56418

daraffe

I love showing off my wife. I encourage her to show her thong whenever possible, and she usually does so. When we were in college, she would show her thong constantly, and when she wasn't doing that, it was because she was wearing a dress so short that you could basically see her butt without her doing anything. She did have a dress or two that did exactly that, and with most of her dresses, if there was the slightest bit of wind, you would see most of her butt. Of course she always wore a thong with that as well (sometimes commando under a dress).

wthunter

I like to put my arm around my wife and discreetly pull her thong up when we're out shopping or walking the dog. I love it when people see.
Same goes for me! The more people around to see my girlfriends whaletail, the more excited I get

RoatanThong

What I want is a woman whose thong is always showing, not necessarily because she is trying to show off but just because that is who she is and doesn't care and it has just always been that way since she started wearing thongs long before I came into the picture.

C..

Same goes for me! The more people around to see my girlfriends whaletail, the more excited I get
The exact same goes for me nothing better than leaving thongs and gstrings on the washing line out the back or in home for friends and neighbor's too see. I always make sure that people can see them when calling

Taffy1966

What I want is a woman whose thong is always showing, not necessarily because she is trying to show off but just because that is who she is and doesn't care and it has just always been that way since she started wearing thongs long before I came into the picture.
That's my wife all over. She doesn't whaletail on purpose but doesn't care if her thong shows and doesn't usually try to fix it. I love it and her kids are just used to it now

daraffe

That's my wife all over. She doesn't whaletail on purpose but doesn't care if her thong shows and doesn't usually try to fix it. I love it and her kids are just used to it now

I love that so much. We're just now having kids (our kid is 1), but I hope that my wife continues to show without care well into the future.