Showing off wife/gf?

Taffy1966

Does she know that you love it as much as you do? And, how often would you say she shows her thong?
She knows, and she knows how much I love her see through leggings too. Her thong shows maybe once or twice a week though with Coronavirus we're not going out too much. I love it when I get in from work and she's wearing white pants with black underwear, especially the time she asked me if I could see her undies through them. She told me she'd been shopping like it earlier. I love going out with her showing off her underwear watching blokes look, wifes & girlfriends busting them. I loved it when we went to the river and she played in the water wearing her VERY see through black leggings when other families were close by. Yep, she knows alright!

Yes I like my wife teasing. She doesn't whaletail in public often, but if I request it she will sometimes. There were a few times when she unknowingly had a whaletail or VTL. She does wear thong bikinis when we go on vacation, and I love knowing that everyone on the beach gets to see her ass. One time we went to a Vegas pool party, and she went topless with a red g-string!

I like it because she's beautiful, and I think beauty should be shared. The more people who can appreciate her beauty the better. I hope lots of other guys jack off to the thought of her.
I love to trade wife 4 wife some time

Yes I like my wife teasing. She doesn't whaletail in public often, but if I request it she will sometimes. There were a few times when she unknowingly had a whaletail or VTL. She does wear thong bikinis when we go on vacation, and I love knowing that everyone on the beach gets to see her ass. One time we went to a Vegas pool party, and she went topless with a red g-string!

I like it because she's beautiful, and I think beauty should be shared. The more people who can appreciate her beauty the better. I hope lots of other guys jack off to the thought of her.
I love to trade picture of your wife 4 my wife.. we have all kinds of picture and videos 😉