Public Thong Humiliation

Well I had a wonderful night last night I'm keen to share. It's maybe not fully on the topic of thongs, but I was wearing a thong and if you like public humiliation then you will dig this story.

I've done this before, but last night was by far the most successful version of it.

I met a girl who sells her used panties through Craigslist and told her that I'd like to buy a pair of panties and a bra from her, but that I'd have an extra request. We'd meet at a restaurant and she'd hand me the bra and panties in a bag and tell me that since I'm a sissy wimp I have to go to the bathroom and put them on.

Well that's what I did. This was at a restaurant which I won't name but is one of those "breastaurant" style chains where all the waitresses are young and gorgeous.

The following was all for the most part pre-scripted by me between myself and the panty seller, but was acted out beautifully - this girl had a real talent and told me three times afterward she really enjoyed it. She also texted me this morning that she'd like to do it again.

When the gorgeous young blonde, Meagan, came to take our order my panty seller turned to me and said "you have to tell her. It's part of the bet."

"What? No! I'm not telling her." I replied.

"Bet?" The waitress asked.

"I DESTROYED him at poker last night. Like, destroyed him. He had nothing left so we made a little bet instead. If I won the final hand he had to buy me dinner here tonight."

"Oh cool!" Meagan replies.

"And he has to do it with my bra and panties on, which he is wearing right now. Like, he's actually wearing a fucking thong."

This poor young waitress looked shocked for a minute, looked at me, covered her mouth and burst into laughter. So much so that people were looking at us. More than once she looked at me and said "I am so sorry for laughing!"

I reassured her: "it's fine, it's all part of the bet. I gotta pay off my end."

She continued to laugh.

My panty seller interjected: "I want you to tell all your co-workers about what he's wearing."

I interjected a pathetic protest of "please no"

Panty seller was adamant: "Tell your co-workers. I mean it."

This poor waitress was still laughing almost to the point of having tears in her eyes.

I was facing the other way but panty seller told me a moment later that our waitress was talking (while still laughing) and pointing at us to a co-worker who also began to smile. At first because I couldn't see it I thought maybe she was just saying that to rev me up a little more....but no.

Every time the waitress came back she visibly had to try put on a serious face, but she was having a lot of trouble not laughing!

About 20 minutes later when the waitress came back, my panty seller asked her: "Did you tell your co-workers?"

This beautiful blonde replied somewhat apologetically: "I did tell one of the other servers. She thought it was hilarious. And I'm sorry to tell you, but she is a bit of a gossip!"

When our waitress left again my panty seller told me "by now probably every one of these young ladies knows that you're wearing my bra and panties. How humiliating!"

Anyway it was absolutely humiliating, but delightfully so. This girl had a real talent for it and genuinely enjoyed it. I'm hoping to meet up with her again very soon!