What is going on?

Green

Why has this site repeatedly been going down for weeks? It’s killing any activity there has been in this forum. I hope another forum isn’t needed.

wildebeast

I've also noticed this. Sometimes the site works for a little while but then it dies again for long stretches of time. I too really hope that there will be a solution in place soon, this forum has so much content now.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Hi guys sorry for the site down time.

I have been away for a while so getting the problems fixed takes a little longer.

I am back now and will focus on fixing the site.

Is the site back up for everyone now??

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Back on again....
But honestly...what happened?

This is the messages I got from my hosts:

You can see from the rrro that the session table for Vbulletin is full. If you clear it that should bring the forum back up.

it's not something we have a guide for you should be able to find one on Google, there should be a cleanup task running on the forum to clear it automatically so I;d suggest seeking support from your developer or the vbulletin forums.

Took me a while to figure out as have little vbulletin tech knowledge

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Any hope on getting a dedicated image host that we can rely on for years to come?

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Any hope on getting a dedicated image host that we can rely on for years to come?

Use to have one here called whaleimage.com I think. Can set it up but costs me more each month and it is annoying to set up. But I do like the security it brings.

I am pretty sure imagebam is safe it has been going for year with no problems.

Some members have an image hosting site if I remember correctly, could work with them or something

Or how easy was the one to run on your site?

Last edited: