Thong Fatigue (Controversial Topic)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Controversial topic here, but is it just me or am I the only one getting a bit tired of seeing celebs in thongs, mostly thong bikinis.

Thong bikinis are so popular now that it is almost uncommon to see a celeb in a normal bikini. Like you can have too much of a good thing.

I loved finding random hard to find celeb thong slips and getting that confirmation that they are part of the thong gang.

Now I just see them everywhere. I am grateful that the thong in now firmly wedged back in the mainstream, given there was some weird and misplaced feminist attack on them a few years ago and all of the mainstream fashion and women's sites were trying to promote big underwear for some reason.

I don't know, it is mainly the thong bikini that I am getting tired of. Normal thongs though, I could never get tired of them!

RedShirt23

100% agree. Nothing more disappointing then clicking an upped thread just to see a random woman (mostly models I've never heard of) on the beach in a bikini. I guess the problem is "real" celebrity whale tails are so hard to find.

ElPajarito

I don't get tired of seeing anything cheeky, really. I will say, one pet peeve is when girls get a suit that ranges from bikini to cheeky and they wedge it up. It's way sexier to get a straight up thong/gstring where they cant hide behind the abiltity to somewhat cover up at any moment.

Last edited:

x20

I couldn't dissagree more, I've been waiting my whole life for this, I can go to my local beach or lake and be guaranteed to see thongs, been seeing at least one every day for a week now since discovering two locations near where I live. It's like we are back in the early 90s.

makke

My problem with this is, that most of the celebs wear thongs to get attention. i don't know...it turns me off. I love girls who wear thongs because they like it and not for a photo in the news.

irthonger

Mod
I don't get tired of seeing anything cheeky, really. I will say, one pet peeve is when girls get a suit that ranges from bikini to cheeky and they wedge it up. It's way sexier to get a straight up thong/gstring where they cant hide behind the abiltity to somewhat cover up at any moment.

I would agree with all your points.

some guy

I couldn't dissagree more, I've been waiting my whole life for this, I can go to my local beach or lake and be guaranteed to see thongs, been seeing at least one every day for a week now since discovering two locations near where I live. It's like we are back in the early 90s.

I'm with you. I fucking love thong bikinis, don't care who's wearing it or why. This is a great time to be an ass lover, between yoga pants, ass-revealing shorts, and thong swimwear (including one-piece thongs). Even thong body-suits are popular now.

If a woman is confident enough to show her ass in public, that's hot. Certainly a full thong or g-string is better than a Brazilian or cheeky - but those are just a gateway for a girl to transition into a full thong. If that's what it takes for women to show ass, I fully support it.

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I´m with x20 and someguy, i just love how much as you can see now and how easily it is. the trill is bigger when i get to see something i´m not supposed to but every girl wearing just a thong bikini or very smal clothes in public makes me extremely happy

thongsthongsthongs

I think ThongKing was pointing out how celebrities in thongs on this cite is becoming tiring, not just thong bikinis in general. I couldn't be happier that thong bikinis seem to becoming back, but seeing candid thong slips or whatever from celebrities is much better than a picture of a model wearing a thong bikini when I could just walk down to the beach and see the same thing.

Gbanger

Getting tired of seeing thong bikinis?!? You guys are crazy! This has been the greatest summer of my life thanks to the thong bikini trend. And it's everywhere... I've been to 3 different beach areas in the USA this year, and all of them had tons of thong babes! It's amazing, and makes every trip to the beach an anticipated adventure. The women who wear thongs to the beach are super cool and confident, and every interaction I've had with one has been a good time. I played a few hours of beach volleyball with a group of thong clad hotties, and let me tell you, it's an experience you will never get tired of.

Perhaps you are getting tired of seeing similar PICTURES of thong bikinis, but get out there on the beach and tell me that seeing all those thongs is boring. I guarantee your head will be on a constant swivel as you try to take in all the beautiful buttfloss. True, the "forbidden peek" aspect of whaletails is not there with the thong bikini, but it's replaced with something just as good: a blatant display of sexuality by a woman completely confident in her body. Isn't that hot as hell too!?

Besides, if you see a woman wearing a thong at the beach, then it's a pretty sure bet she wears thong underwear too. I cannot imagine a woman who hates thongs and wears granny panties all the time would tolerate having a thong up her butt all day at the beach. Which brings me to what I think is the best aspect of this year's thong bikini trend: It's normalizing thongs and making them mainstream again. I feel there has been a lot of "thong shaming" the last few years with the mentality that thongs tacky, dated, and something nobody wears anymore. Well, we all know thong wears are the best women, and they are standing up and fighting back. Not only is it ok to be a thong wearer, it's awesome being a thong wearer! Viva la thong!!

waterbottle008

Getting tired of seeing thong bikinis?!? You guys are crazy! This has been the greatest summer of my life thanks to the thong bikini trend. And it's everywhere... I've been to 3 different beach areas in the USA this year, and all of them had tons of thong babes! It's amazing, and makes every trip to the beach an anticipated adventure. The women who wear thongs to the beach are super cool and confident, and every interaction I've had with one has been a good time. I played a few hours of beach volleyball with a group of thong clad hotties, and let me tell you, it's an experience you will never get tired of.

Perhaps you are getting tired of seeing similar PICTURES of thong bikinis, but get out there on the beach and tell me that seeing all those thongs is boring. I guarantee your head will be on a constant swivel as you try to take in all the beautiful buttfloss. True, the "forbidden peek" aspect of whaletails is not there with the thong bikini, but it's replaced with something just as good: a blatant display of sexuality by a woman completely confident in her body. Isn't that hot as hell too!?

Besides, if you see a woman wearing a thong at the beach, then it's a pretty sure bet she wears thong underwear too. I cannot imagine a woman who hates thongs and wears granny panties all the time would tolerate having a thong up her butt all day at the beach. Which brings me to what I think is the best aspect of this year's thong bikini trend: It's normalizing thongs and making them mainstream again. I feel there has been a lot of "thong shaming" the last few years with the mentality that thongs tacky, dated, and something nobody wears anymore. Well, we all know thong wears are the best women, and they are standing up and fighting back. Not only is it ok to be a thong wearer, it's awesome being a thong wearer! Viva la thong!!

Well said. I agree with you 100%, and unfortunately for myself, my local beach doesn’t have all the confident thong wearing hotties. My wife is currently pregnant, but you best believe once she delivers and gets back to her pre-prefnancy figure, she’ll be sporting a thong bikini down by the beach.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
All good points guys.

Yeah I meant to say photos of celebs in thong bikinis is what I am getting tired of.

I love seeing celebs wear thong bikinis for the first time but all of these 'celeb' models are just making it repetitive.

I guess I just like finding out when a celeb finally gets in to thongs or the first time ever seeing them in a thong.

But of course I love all thongs in real life and the thong bikini trend has really made beaches a lot better!

clthong

I kind of agree with the idea that so many celebs are just wearing them to show off or because it's the trend etc.. I think it's hotter when
it's more subtle and not just a "look, you can see my ass" sort of thing. It's actually surprising how much girls are willing to show these days,
if you go on youtube and look at bikini haul try on videos there are loads of videos with girls standing infront of the camera in what is literally
just a thong haha granted those are meant for a female audience but it is still kind of funny to me : P

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I just can’t relate to this idea, for me isnthe complete opposite, I literally have been waiting all my life for the world to be just like this. It makes me remember when I was really young, the first time I saw the Fifth Element (the movie) the scene where the shapeshifters are turned into this kind of “punks” or something and the girl has a seethrough vinyl skirt and a dark thong. The first time i saw that i immediately thought man i hope i get to live in a time when girls actually go out dressed like that

irthonger

Mod
I kind of agree with the idea that so many celebs are just wearing them to show off or because it's the trend etc.. I think it's hotter when
it's more subtle and not just a "look, you can see my ass" sort of thing. It's actually surprising how much girls are willing to show these days,
if you go on youtube and look at bikini haul try on videos there are loads of videos with girls standing infront of the camera in what is literally
just a thong haha granted those are meant for a female audience but it is still kind of funny to me : P

I would say that it is really no big deal to loose the fabric that covers the cheeks from a bikini. We call it a thong but really, they are showing alot of skin anyway. And skin is not a bad thing at all. I am all for nudism and topless women.

That being said, thongs are damn sexy! And so are cheeky bikinis! Nothing wrong with an adult being sexy. And at a beach thongs/cheeky bikinis are the best way to tan. Whats better than a girl that wears a thong? When you get down to business and take it off to see a thong tan line. Doggy style has never been so hot!!!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I just can’t relate to this idea, for me isnthe complete opposite, I literally have been waiting all my life for the world to be just like this. It makes me remember when I was really young, the first time I saw the Fifth Element (the movie) the scene where the shapeshifters are turned into this kind of “punks” or something and the girl has a seethrough vinyl skirt and a dark thong. The first time i saw that i immediately thought man i hope i get to live in a time when girls actually go out dressed like that

Yeah I love scenes like that in films, they are quite rare which makes them so great. But you can't go one day without seeing a celeb model in a thong bikini.
Scenes like that from the first element turn me on way more than celeb models in thong bikinis

Gbanger

Here is an awesome middle aged woman defending the thong bikini trend. Couldn't agree more with everything she said. This is what I was talking about above- it's great to see wonderful ladies like this have the confidence to stand up in the face of thong discrimination. Thong wearers shouldn't be shamed, they should be celebrated!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Here is an awesome middle aged woman defending the thong bikini trend. Couldn't agree more with everything she said. This is what I was talking about above- it's great to see wonderful ladies like this have the confidence to stand up in the face of thong discrimination. Thong wearers shouldn't be shamed, they should be celebrated!

Yeah this lady was great!

irthonger

Mod
lol the british are so over the top and opinionated. That was difficult to watch... But at the same time more power to her. She is pretty sexy!