Finally did it

thonglover09

So I finally did it, I wore a thong swim suit out in public. I was invited to a friends swim part at her apartment complex, and I only have the thong swim suit. So I checked with her (she knows I wear thongs and crossdress) and said she and her friends are cool with it. So I finally did it, went swimming and was walking around the pool in just my thong. It was great because a lot of residents of the place started to show up. And many of them were hot college age girls. There were a few high schoolers, and the college girls were wearing some really sexy bikinis that revealed their butts well. It was hot just swimming and walking around in my thong. Nobody really said anything except on le of the girls at the party that was a friend of hers said I had a really nice butt for a thong. I think she and the college as well as the high school girls really liked me in my thong. And this is what I was wearing the whole time: I will post a picture of me in my thong soon. I hope to do it again soon

https://www.etsy.com/listing/532744017/white-anchors-on-navy-black-swimsuits?ref=shop_home_active_76

thonglover09

Best part is, after I left the woman that is friends with my friend told "Yeah, I like the thong" which tells me that she would like it even more next time I'm invited

K

kiyoothong

Good for you, thonglover09. Now you should wear a thong on the beach.
Do you have any pics from the pool party? Did you have the smallest swimsuit on?

thonglover09

Good for you, thonglover09. Now you should wear a thong on the beach.
Do you have any pics from the pool party? Did you have the smallest swimsuit on?
Id love to wear a thong to the beach, but its a drive and cold in San Francisco. I sadly don't have any pictures of the party, but I will post a picture of me in my thong. Yes I was wearing the smallest swimsuit at the party. I can't wait to do that again soon.