Content Providers

• Thread starter Deleted member 4458
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4458

Yo.

Are there any other content providers (CPs) on here who feel that there’s a distinct lack of participation from the membership when it comes to their own threads? I get that it’s never going to be like a regular forum due to the subject matter; people visit this section to see ‘real’ situations and ‘real’ women, but as soon as they’ve popped their load they use their cum-covered hand to click ‘close’ and that’s that. Which is where the problem lies for me. Other CPs may be fine seeing hundreds of members (the same members I might add) coming back to their thread and never expressing their gratitude – maybe it’s enough for them to just know that people are looking at their other half. I’m afraid that ever since I started posting on here 3 years ago, I’ve always needed a bit more. In 2015 you could post something up and get minimum 15 comments within 24 hours. Now? You’re lucky if you get one.

I remember a while back I made the same point on my thread (yes, I’ve made it many times and this is why no one likes me very much!) and this dude called Queno (who I have absolutely no time for) said something like, “Stop complaining and asking for comments. That’s not what this forum is about.” My response? “THIS IS A FUCKING FORUM!!! Comments is EXACTLY what it's about!!” It, of course, fell on deaf ears and whilst there was an influx of feedback for a couple of days, it soon went back to me asking for a number of posts before I showed any more content. Which eventually ended up with 2 or 3 comments for a post and then me pulling the lot or closing the thread out of disillusionment. (Which I’m on the verge of doing yet again, despite having an absolute shitload of new stuff to show. Tiresome.)

It should be pointed out that there are some absolutely outstanding members on here who are all about the feedback and I salute them.

I guess I’m just wondering what you other content-providers think? Aren’t you pissed? After all, we’re doing this for FREE. Isn’t it justifiable to ask for something more than 5 or 6 bits of feedback from the same people in return? I don’t think that’s unreasonable….

CB (Perpetual Boat Rocker)

Lovingit

Jesus. Not this dude again.

If you don't like the lack of comments dude, leave? Yeah, it's a shame you aren't showered in comments and praise. It's a real travesty. However, it's the case. No one is forcing you to post. It does feel like you force people to comment though, and even blackmail with not showing your girl unless you reach a certain number of comments.

Your relentless hounding of the community to comment how much they appreciate your amazing contribution has worn thin with me, and I'm sure others. The fact you passive aggressively tell people to comment actually makes me actively avoid commenting.

Tl;dr - relax dude. Don't like the lack of comments? There's the door.

Lovingit

Alternate response:

Oh CB, I'm PISSED! I provide all this content for FREE and I ONLY get 6 comments from the same people!? It makes me want to blackmail them to comment, leave for 6 months after they don't, and then come back and do the whole thing over again!

I'm so PISSED!

D

Deleted member 4458

Ah, Lovingit – I’ve always liked your frank point of view. Plus, you’re super-funny.

Couple of points though:

1) Look at the title of this thread
2) Use whatever brain cells you have to ascertain as to whether you fall within that group
3) Ask yourself why you thought it necessary to post on here, when it has absolutely fuck all to do with you

Hands up – you got me. I’m an annoying fucker who would like a little more response from people. (Something I am cognisant several content providers have had a problem with in the past, including ZB.) However, please don’t offer to show me the door, as though you were the big bad forum owner sitting on your cum-stained tissue-strewn throne.

If I had titled the thread: ‘Everybody! Can you please outline why it is that you find me annoying?’, then your response would have been warranted. As it stands, I didn’t. So thanks for your input and valuable advice Captain Entitled, but I don’t think I’ll take it on board at this time. I think I should have stopped reading your post as soon as you used the word blackmail in completely the wrong context.

But hey – you’re still a funny guy.

D

Deleted member 4458

Just read my above post and feel I should apologise. I'm just asking you to put yourself in my shoes, that's all.

D

Deleted member 4458

Side note, gotta respect cinemaboy for fighting the uphill battle trying to improve the forum community. If you want to see high quality content like this, then you can't just lurk. A quick comment with your reaction is all it takes, and it'll result in even more/better content getting posted. It's not hard guys, doesn't have to be poetry. Simply posting "she just drained my balls" is all it takes to leave feedback. The content providers don't owe the community anything, it's the other way around. I know if I lived with a woman like Cinemagirl I'd be too busy putting my dick in her to even give a thought of sharing with the community.

Hope you don't mind me reposting this from my thread G, but I honestly didn't think anyone would back me up! ?

Think I might frame this.

suckr99

I dont write often on this forum. In fact, i'm not even often here. But when you open a new thread and upload some new content of CG, i visit the forum nearly every day.
The reason why you want to get much feedback on your content is understandable. I am a car guy, active in some car forums. And the most thing i hate is when i am posting something new and no one seems to care. It is the same situation. The threads have many views but few comments.
But, don't make yourself illusions that this manner will ever change. I am sure you're threads would have become more than 100 pages big, if you would just let them open.
Some of the "posters" might be pissed a little. It happened a few times to me. After a while (some weeks) i was checking the forum for some new stuff (espacially for CG), being glad that i found a new thread of yours and then seeing that you closed it down or deleted its content. Maybe i am not the only one who had this "problem" or "situation".
See it as a confirmation when your threads get many views. It wouldnt get that amount of views when you had not such a hell of a girl!

Hoping that your feelings about that are getting better and that you will be more happy by posting your amazing stuff!

By the way, you two are one of the main reasons why im here! Keep on posting!!
(Hoping that my english is understandable for you. Since i left school some years ago, i' not often writing in english).

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
first of all let me tell you you provide great content, you´re certainly a great contribution to the community, first of all i must say i am one of the many that takes a good look at almost everything but only occasionally leaves a comment behind. in my case is mainly a matter of time, it takes a good amount of it to set the post i reguarly post (from 1 to 2 hours) and that´s all the time i can get from work and life to the community, so for me it´s mainly just, lets look for good content to post, lets see what else is on the forum and that´s it.

and hinestly my friend I realized long ago that this is not a place to get comments, it hasn´t been like that even before this forum was up, it was the same in the prior ones. I don´t post for the comments, i started because i just wanted to help keeping the forums running, then it evolved after i started posting Kiky's pics because i loved showing off my ex wife and some other ladies i had pictures of. but never because of the comments i feel in here we get pleasure from exposing pics not from the comments.

hope you don´t get me wrong since my intention it´s not to attack but just explain my point of view

dubman

Comments are great indeed, CB.

If I’m posting my wife’s or SILs dirty thongs, there’s nothing hotter than hearing that someone blew a load to their stains!

Keep posting CB!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Stick in there CB. I know it can be annoying to not get any feedback.

I know that I don't post near enough feedback on the member's section and that is something I really need to work on, although I do find it a bit weird to be saying one minute how I would love to fuck someone's partner and then the next to be helping them with admin lol. You guys are great and I really do appreciate your work.

Try to take some solace in the fact that hundreds of thousands (and maybe even over a million) people have seen your great content and have busted many loads to it. You could probably fill a football stadium with all that cum :)

Your content does reach a lot of people. From teenagers first discovering their love of thongs (like me when I first found the original site) to long standing thong fans.

One solution may be to allow non members to post. Though I am a bit cautious of this approach as I spam may become a problem.

I will look at ways to try and get the community to engage a bit more. I will change the welcome email that all new users get to remind them to check out the member's section and try to leave some nice feedback. Another way I am looking to set up official Instagram account for this site where hopefully some people from the members section can upload so content and get some great feedback. Anyway just some of my ideas.

I hope you continue to enjoy your time here and I would like to personally thank you for your great work over the years. Maybe take a break for a while, trust me I know you can get some burn out.

Last edited: