My Cute Girl And Her beautiful Whaletails

Thonglove

Ok guys this set is one of my favorite.

I told her we where going to VS and she could pick out anything she wanted. She was very excited about this because she loves thongs almost as much as I do. So she came down stairs and went to put her shoes on and omg how much her thong was showing and what thong she had on had me hard instantly. I know she was Trying to tease me and she did all day. It was showing everywhere we went and that thong is hard to miss. It was a great day which ended with me pulling that little g to the side and giving her a proper pounding. Enjoy!!!

Love this! Nothing hotter than a girl whaletailing in public while shopping for thongs!

big_joe

Mod
So I got home yesterday afternoon and right away she bent over and she had a beautiful whaletail. So we went to the market and let's just say it was fun. I fucked her that night her thong was soaked. she said she was so wet because she knew her thong was showing.

Here are a couple of pics

I sure do love this photo. The blueish shorts with that tiny black thong is amazing. I for one would love to see more of this combo.

izz1231

I sure do love this photo. The blueish shorts with that tiny black thong is amazing. I for one would love to see more of this combo.

I glad you like it I also love those shorts they will always show her thong. They are so loose on her I could see the front of her thong as well when we got home. I'll make sure she wears them often!

big_joe

Mod
Man I would love to see a front shot of her in those shorts with her thong showing. Those little shorts and that tiny black thing are amazing and so damn sexy. Please share with us.